Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    After Mrs. Xu finished speaking, she asked Xu Qianqian to stay behind the Anshouyuan.

    The servants closed the door of Anjuyuan.

    Xu Qianqian's eyes trembled, but she had thought that Madam Xu and Xu Qingming would not let her go so easily, but they never thought that Madam Xu would be so quick.

    She knew what was about to come by staying here, but this time, whether it was Mrs. Xu's invitation, or she took the initiative.

    This trip is a must.

    There were so many things she wanted to talk about, she wanted to ask for her parents, and to ask Xu Qingming and Mrs. Xu clearly.

    Seeing Madam Xu like this, out of the corner of the eye, he saw the shadow behind the screen moving.

    She simply sat on the chair, and then poured herself a cup of tea, holding a small teacup in her light-white hand, sniffed it, didn't drink it, and said softly: "Keep it for yourself, today is in the Here, I also have something to look for my grandmother, and I also ask my grandmother to tell the truth."

    Madam Xu squinted at Xu Qianqian, and said, "What do you want to ask?"

    Xu Qianqian thought for a moment, and said, "I want to ask my grandmother. "Xu Qianqian took out a paper envelope from her cuff, and raised it at Madam Xu, and then said softly, "I wonder if grandma recognizes this letter?"

    Madam Xu narrowed her eyes and said, "What kind of letter is this? "

    Xu Qianqian retracted her peripheral vision from the screen and sneered. Of course she knew that the old lady didn't know this letter, but she didn't really want to tell the old lady, she whispered: "This letter, I brought it back from Ling'an Gu's house." Mrs.

    Xu's hand suddenly tightened around the beads, and her long fingernails suddenly caught the thread, and then the beads representing goodness snapped from Her hands were scattered everywhere, Madam Xu's face was a little pale, and she asked incredulously, "Where did you come from?" The

    Gu family found it.

    Old Madam Xu's hands began to tremble. Those things that had been covered in dust for more than ten years and had been covered with a layer of cloth seemed to be torn open and torn apart, and then those shameful and ugly things were torn up. All things are put in front of the world.

    Madam Xu can even imagine the eyes of those people, with contempt and contempt, just like she just became the mother of Duke Cheng Guogong, and she looks so poor. The pheasant suddenly became a phoenix, which is indeed a joke. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't integrate into the circle of those noble ladies.

    After several years of hard work, she became the old lady of the well-known Guo Gongfu.

    Finally got rid of those old perceptions.

    Now, seeing those ugly cloths about to be lifted, she has to hold down everything she says.

    Pressed to death.

    Mrs. Xu's face was as calm as always, even if the beads were scattered, she, a "believer in Buddhism", was not nervous at all, but chuckled lightly; "What did your grandmother tell you just now, did you forget? The gossip that Ling An heard is all fake, what you have to do now is to keep the face of our Xu family well, and don't do anything that will bring shame to our Xu family." As

    she spoke, she suddenly looked at Xu Qianqian's hand. The letter, said: "Show that letter to grandma, grandma see, who wants to alienate our Xu family's feelings. Your uncle is so good to you, how could he be the kind of bastard they say ."     No matter how selfish Mrs. Xu was before, Xu Qianqian only listened to what her aunt said, but now that she heard Mrs. Xu's words with her own ears, she really felt that Mrs. Xu was really shameless, and she put the letter Xin clenched her tightly, then sneered, and said, "Grandma, it's already this time, why are you pretending to be confused? I only found out about Ling An after asking my mother for a handkerchief. But ask the uncle if this is true, and if the uncle doesn't admit it, then ask him, what is the matter when he went to my yard to take those letters yesterday!"     This sentence, Xu Xu When Qianqian said that at the end, her emotions were so high that she almost shouted.