Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Seeking Marriage (Minor Repair)

    At sunset on the west mountain, a ray of sunshine fell, and the circle of light was mottled on the palace wall of the East Palace. Su Wei hung his head beside him, and the atmosphere was obviously a little depressed.

    The gilded incense burner in the hall rose up with wisps of fine smoke, and the smell of ambergris and agarwood filled his nostrils. Su Wei lowered his head. Since he just returned from the paddock, His Royal Highness the Prince has not said a word. , In the huge hall, the sound of His Royal Highness smashing the zhezi will always be heard.

    It can be seen that His Highness is full of gas.

    His Highness was angry, and in the end it was them who were slaves who suffered, and in the end, they had to be scolded.

    Su Wei has been by Yan Cheng's side for so many years, not to mention how strange Yan Cheng's temper is, Su Wei also knows that in order to prevent the fire from getting on himself later, Su Wei still chooses to speak: "His Royal Highness Prince , The words that Young Master Qin said today reminded the servant that he went to the Guogong's mansion and saw that Miss Xu seemed to be writing some rouge ingredients."

    After Su Wei finished speaking, he secretly glanced at Yan Cheng's expression, Seeing that he was still looking at Zhezi, he didn't seem to listen to him, but Su Wei knew that if Yan Cheng didn't like to listen, he would have interrupted impatiently, Su Wei breathed a sigh of relief and continued: "Today, Young Master Qin said , Miss Xu was looking at the shop. I guessed that she wanted to open a fragrant powder shop. The servant thought about it carefully. The amount of ingredients was huge. The servant was ignorant and even forgot about this. "

    At first Su Wei glanced at it and thought it was just that the girl's family had nothing to do to pass the time. Now, when he looked at it, it should not be. He always felt that since Miss Xu came out of the East Palace that day, it seemed that she had changed her mind.

    The temperament is no longer soft and waxy. It seems that there are bones growing out of her delicate body. She will not be excited to go to the palace to express her gratitude because of the reward of His Royal Highness. Coupled with the fact that he went to open a fragrance shop, Su Wei felt that Xu Qianqian today, he couldn't see what was in her heart, but the former Xu Qianqian, he could always feel that she was talking inside and outside. It was Yan Cheng.

    All in all, Su Wei felt that if it went on like this, he, an outsider, would feel a little bad.

    Hearing this, Yan Cheng put down the book in his hand, looked at Su Wei with his long and narrow eyes, rubbed the jade wrench in his hand, and said lightly, "You said this with Gu, do you want to say the same thing as Qin Mian? "

    Qin Gongzi asked His Royal Highness if he wanted to coax him, but Su Wei knew that His Highness was pampered since childhood, and his colleagues would bow their heads.

    Su Wei also knew it in his heart, so he said in a different way: "The servant just thinks that maybe Miss Xu will wait for His Royal Highness to find her, otherwise, the servant will take the imperial physician there that day, and Miss Xu should not look at the wound. , but when I heard that it was the imperial doctor called by His Royal Highness, Baba took out his hand, but the scar removal cream, Miss Xu probably felt uncomfortable in her heart, maybe if the Crown Prince sent it to her that day, she would accept it, girl It’s normal for every family to have tempers, if Miss Xu really didn’t want to get along with His Highness that day, then she wouldn’t cry and tell His Highness not to break off the marriage impulsively, right?”

    Yan Cheng lowered his eyes, still turning his jade wrench. , I don't know if I heard it or not, so I stayed silent.

    "The servant just thinks that Miss Xu may wish to wait for His Highness to find her in person, and then push the boat and make peace with His Highness," Su Wei said, paused, and then said: "The old servant thinks that Miss Xu is not trying to buy a land deed to open it. Is it a shop, why don't your Highness be a favored person, buy that shop and give it to Miss Xu, how about it?"