Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Going to see the shop with Wen Ming

    At the corner of the third floor of Ningyuan Bookstore, there is also a small attic. There is a tea table and four chairs in the attic. There is an incense burner around it, with

    Xu Qianqian sitting on the chair. He saw that he had brewed the tea, and the crystal clear tea was slowly poured into the teacup. Wen Ming put the brewed tea in front of Xu Qianqian, and said with a warm smile, "I don't know why Miss Xu came to look for me today. When she came in

    just now, the shop assistant brought her in, and said to her, "Miss Xu, don't be surprised, there are so many people and people who care about it, I'm afraid it's time for an article, a cup of tea, the shopkeeper. I 'll come in."

    When Xu Qianqian heard it at the time, she felt that Wen Ming was a reasonable person, and he helped her think about those things she hadn't had time to think about.

    Now, seeing Wen Xian asking this question, Xu Qianqian didn't go around any more, and explained the purpose of coming today: "My uncle wants to open a rouge shop, but because of the inconvenience of being a man, I will come forward, it's just a shop. We got the title deed, but we have no idea about the decoration. When we were discussing with the family yesterday, we remembered the time when we came to the bookstore to buy books that day. When I saw the decoration here, I wanted to ask how much silver taels had been spent. , specifically who did it from."

    Wen Ming still had that faint smile, he glanced at Xu Qianqian, and then said, "Since Miss Xu opened this mouth, I will not refuse. I still have contact with the person who decorated it, if Miss Xu is free at this hour tomorrow, you can come to Ningyuan Bookstore again, and I will introduce that person to you."

    After getting Wen Ming's words, Xu Qianqian's heart was relieved. At first, she felt that rashly asking about the decoration would make people feel inappropriate. I didn't expect that the shop owner was Wen Ming, but it saved a lot of effort. After a while, She asked softly, "One more thing, the family once instructed that everything can be done easily, so I'm bothering Lord Wen."

    Wen Ming is a smart person. After realizing it for a while, he understood the meaning of Xu Qianqian's words, and smiled. "Miss Xu, don't worry. That person is a conscientious businessman. After visiting the shop on his behalf, he will immediately give Miss Xu an estimate. Miss Xu will definitely be satisfied."

    Although Wen Ming was so sure that she would be satisfied. , but the matter in her mind was over, so she calmed down. Who knew that when she just walked out of Ningyuan Bookstore, she ran into Qin Mian again, and Xu Qianqian pretended to be invisible.

    Just as she was about to get on the carriage, she heard Wen Ming calling her name, "Miss Xu."

    Wen Ming stepped forward and said in a low voice, "If it is convenient for Miss Xu, I will meet you at your shop tomorrow, if we go together. , I might be gossiped by someone with a heart." Gossip is naturally detrimental to the woman.

    After thinking about it, Xu Qianqian thought it was true, so she gave Wen Ming the address of the shop on West Street. She didn't even look at Qin Mian from the beginning to the end.

    After she left, Qin Mian, who had been covering his face with the book, immediately put the book on the bookshelf. He suddenly felt that since Yan Cheng and Xu Qianqian quarreled, he seemed to be able to see Xu Qianqian at any time.

    At first, Qin Mian thought it was the fate between himself and Xu Qianqian, but after thinking about it, what kind of fate is this, it is nothing more than Xu Qianqian no longer going to the East Palace, freeing up more time, there are only so many bustling streets in Kyoto, naturally at any time may encounter.