Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    ---

    Shili Long Street, the whole country mourns in the Ji Dynasty.

    Yan Cheng was dressed in white, and the emotion in those thin and cold eyes was indescribable.

    It seems sad, and it seems to be happy for the liberation of the saint.

    The emperor's funeral was very solemn, and the whole country mourned for three days. It wasn't until the coffin entered the emperor's mausoleum. That night, Yan Cheng took a carriage, walked to a paradise in the suburbs, and walked into a quiet forest. a tomb.

    On a tomb, Gu Qinghuan and Xu Shenming were written.

    On another tomb, Yan Xu and Lin Qinwan were written.

    There is also a tomb with the names of Xu Qianqian and Yan Cheng written on it.

    Yan Cheng placed the pear cake in front of Xu Qianqian's tombstone.

    Yan Xu was buried today. The soil behind the tombstone was renovated. He looked back and looked up at the full moon in the sky. Sitting next to Xu Qianqian's tombstone, leaning against her tombstone, he said softly, "You guys are reunited, leave me here alone."

    Yan Cheng was wearing a plain white robe, and his slender fingertips clung to the grave. A newly grown grass, the new grass was brought out of the soil, his Adam's apple rolled, and since Xu Qianqian left, he has changed in another way, everyone heard Yan Cheng, and they all shook it, and that's it The frightening prince, crying like a child in the middle of the night.

    He held a piece of soil, put it in the palm of his hand, and leaned against Xu Qianqian's tombstone.

    He whispered, "I miss you so much, when will you come and see me again?"

    He knew that there would be no response, but he kept saying, "I wanted to accompany you earlier, but when I thought about it, he continued. Royal father, I can't bear it." Yan Cheng knew the pain of losing someone, and the departure of his mother and concubine made Shengyi's temples pale overnight, and he could no longer let him grow old and lose his son.

    Watching Sheng Shang getting older, it was not until he left that Yan Cheng realized that his days of walking dead had finally come to an end.

    It's not that he has no filial piety.

    But he was fed up with this world. In the days when Xu Qianqian was away, he returned to the Suihe Hall every day and lived like a puppet.

    Now, he can finally make a break from everything in his heart.

    Yan Cheng touched Xu Qianqian's tombstone, as intimate as when he was rubbing Xu Qianqian's hair when he was a child, and whispered, "I'll accompany you when I'm done working for a while." The

    weather slowly changed and intertwined. From sunset to day, and then from day to night, after a change of time.

    Yan Cheng's figure is sitting in the Suihe Hall, looking at Xu Qianqian's portrait, I don't know how many years have passed.

    It finally stopped at some point.

    The temples, which had been white since Xu Qianqian left, have now slowly changed over time.

    However, at the age of twenty-five or six, his black hair had already turned grey. Yan Cheng's young face was also a bit more vicissitudes.

    The vigorous figure in the past was gradually overwhelmed by the thoughts of his beloved wife.