Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The moonlight hung high, shining brightly.

    The snow was flying, the wind was biting, and the snowflakes that rolled up and fell swirled in the air and landed on Xu Qianqian's blue clothes.

    The street is empty, and there is no one person.

    If it weren't for the wind rushing from the street to the end of the street, and the sound of horses' hooves in the distance to give Xu Qianqian courage, she would almost feel like she had another big dream and entered the underworld.

    This kind of gloomy and terrifying she looked around, for fear that she would be stunned, and it was an empty fantasy.

    But after a long time, she stood there in a daze, the cyan floor-length skirt was wildly moved by the wind blowing skirt, she stood there, her pink and delicate ears were turned red by the wind, and the sound of horse hooves beside her ears Walking further and further away, it seemed that the dapping sound just now was just her hallucinations.

    Xu Qianqian's soft cough sounded in the empty street, and she swallowed a few traces of blood that overflowed from the cough.

    She turned around, leaving her footprints on the snow, small and delicate.

    The wooden door of Qianyunyuan squeaked, Xu Qianqian lowered her eyes, and walked inside with a lot of thought.

    When she returned to the back room, the temperature on the charcoal basin gradually warmed her frozen body from the soles of her feet. She seemed to be dragging her mutilated body to the bed. Add a touch of soft and delicate beauty to her.

    She sat on the bed, leaning her head against the collapsed pillar of the bed.

    Almost as soon as her little head leaned against the bedpost, the sound of feet stepping on the snow could be heard outside the yard.

    Quiet, steady.

    Steps, from far to near, step by step, not like stepping on the snow, but more like stepping on her heart.

    Her body slowly straightened, stood up, and walked out of the house slowly.

    The moment her hand touched the wooden door, the window suddenly creaked, and under her gaze, a figure came in from the window.

    Very skilled.

    Xu Qianqian was so frightened that his hand on the doorknob slipped off, his palm slapped on the wooden door, and there was a crackling sound.

    The man who came in through the window was disturbed.

    Because Xu Qianqian sleeps lightly at night and does not like too bright light, only two candles are lit in the house. The wax oil slides down the body of the candle and condenses into a ball. on the man's resolute face.

    His profile face was resolute, the tight thin lips were white and bloodless, and the thin and cool eyes in the past were now complicated and his expression was indefinable.

    She didn't know if he was happy, or lost, or... uncomfortable.

    Xu Qianqian pursed her lips. Seeing that fine sweat had been pouring out of his forehead, the words she wanted to ask him why he had turned into her window came to his lips, but it became

    - "What's wrong with you?"

    That dream In the middle, he is also wearing this dark armor.

    Falling in a pool of blood, it is very conspicuous.