Chapter 15

Chapter 15 is not important, so it is not important

    The Huachao Festival is a habit of the Ji Dynasty. Every February 20th, it will be held on the Huaan River in Kyoto. On this day, whether it is the riverside or the bridge bank, there are all kinds of flowers. In the Hua'an River, at night, people will begin to drift as wishing lights.

    All in all, very lively.

    Xu Qianqian and Xu Xian went out. Who knows, Xu Yuan heard rumors somewhere, and insisted on arguing to go, so the two sisters brought Xu Yuan along.

    In the carriage, Xu Yuan pointed at the top of Xu Qianqian's head, his face full of unhappiness.

    Xu Hao: "What's wrong with you?"

    Xu Qianqian knew what Xu Yuan meant. Although he was stupid, he was skillful and liked to carve. The wooden hairpin won by West Lake that day was also used by Xu Yuan's skillful hands. Magnolia carvings are more and more fascinated and lifelike.

    "There are so many people today, I didn't wear that wooden hairpin, I'm afraid I might break it," Xu Qianqian explained to Xu Yuan in a soft voice, and then promised, "I'll wear it when I go out with my brother in the future, okay?"

    Xu Yuan heard After saying this, I settled down, and there was no more trouble.

    But Xu Yun heard it, snorted softly, and said a little sourly: "They are both brothers and sisters, the eldest brother seems to be a little biased, there is a little sister with a hairpin, but I don't have a sister, it's because the second brother is not there, if the second brother knows. , I can't help but say that the elder brother is unfair."

    "Hey, speaking of the second brother, I haven't seen him for a long time, and I don't know how he is now," Xu Yun sighed, but not only Xu Yun missed the second brother, Xu Qianqian I also want to.     The second brother is named Xu Zhou. He is the second son of the uncle, and the grandmother has high hopes. He prays that he will be the grandson of the champion and become an official in the dynasty. The grandmother first hoped that Xu Qianqian would become the prince concubine and become the queen in the future. The second brother also helped.     This wishful thinking was very loud. Fortunately, the second brother never had such an idea from beginning to end. He was also very concerned about Xu Qianqian. Calculate the time. The second brother failed to be elected as the champion and only won the second place. When he came back, he was ridiculed by his grandmother.

    I can only wait for another three years, but unfortunately, Xu Qianqian died two years after marrying Yan Cheng at that time, and I don't know whether the second brother has fulfilled his grandmother's wish.

    ......

    When the chieftain was there, the carriage arrived at the Hua'an River.

    At this moment, there were people coming and going on the street, and the two sisters took Xu Yuan to the crowd. People came and went during the Huachao Festival. Women chose to wear veils, and men also chose to wear masks.

    The three brothers and sisters of the Xu family were all wearing veils and masks, and the hawkers were screaming in their ears. After walking for a while, Xu Qianqian heard a lot of ladies from aristocratic families discussing the Qinzhuang Pavilion. After hearing this, Xu Qianqian and Xu Hao watched They looked at each other and smiled.     After a while, Xu Yuan saw the people who put lanterns by the river with sharp eyes, and shouted to go, but Xu Qianqian could understand Xu Yuan's character, so he went with Xu Yuan, and Liusu was pleased to buy four Wishing lamps, each lamp comes with a piece of paper.     There are many people buying lamps, and the demand for writing brushes is also in short supply. We can only wait for one person to finish writing and the next one.     When it was Xu Qianqian's turn, she first helped Xu Yuan to write a wish that everything would go smoothly and recover.     When she was alone, she was a little dazed for a moment, her veil was slightly fluttered by the wind, her peach blossom eyes drooped slightly, and her jade finger lifted the pen.     During the Huachao Festival in the old year, Xu Qianqian's wish was related to Yan Cheng, not only in the old year, but since her love and understanding began, no matter how big or small, as long as she can make a wish, her writing will definitely be related to Yan Cheng.     Now, a corner of my heart is empty, but I can't get down to the pen.     It's ridiculous to think about it. I used to do some things vigorously, just to make him smile and look.     But since the rebirth, she felt that what she did in the past was just self-impression.     Wishful thinking, willing to gamble to admit defeat.     She didn't blame Yan Cheng, she was just a little uncomfortable, uncomfortable with her hard work over the years, and uncomfortable why he didn't like her but wanted to come to her again and again, but if he liked her, why would he neglect her like this.