Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    A gentle breeze blew past, the shimmering light passed through the wall through the gaps in the dense leaves, and reflected on the Xiaoxuan window, Xu Qianqian lay under the quiet bamboo forest in the yard, the rocking chair swayed slightly.

    The sky in late spring always makes people drowsy, her beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, her head drooping little by little, her pale green cuffs were also swayed by the breeze, and when she was about to fall asleep, her ears There was a sudden sound of rapid footsteps.

    This road is paved with cobblestones. When the shoes are stepped on it, there will be the sound of small pebbles. Xu Qianqian opened the closed peach blossom eyes, and looked forward with his bright black eyes, only to see tassels. Dressed in a maid outfit of plain powder, she is rushing towards this side.

    Anxiety and fear appeared on his face.

    "What's the matter?" Xu Qianqian, who was disturbed by her afternoon nap, was still in a good temper, without the slightest impatience, she watched the thin soles of the tassel stepping on the broken stones, and said, "Don't worry, take it easy, I won't run away here again."

    "Miss, the big thing is bad." Tassel sounded with a crying voice. After saying this, she happened to walk to Xu Qianqian's side, she bent her knees and whispered in a low voice: " The housekeeper just now said that someone was looking for it, and the servant went out to take a look, it was Eunuch Su, and he asked me to bring a message to the young lady."

    Eunuch Su has been serving Yan Cheng for decades, and he has become Yan Cheng's confidant and right-hand man. Eunuch Su is coming, and what he wants to say and bring to her must be related to Yan Cheng.

    Xu Qianqian's small porcelain face showed hesitation, and her delicate brows were slightly raised. She didn't know if it was because of the afternoon sun or because she was in conflict with the word Yan Cheng. She felt dizzy and a little heavy. , Yu Zhi gently rubbed her temples, and she asked, "What did Eunuch Su say?"

    According to her previous guesses, it was estimated that she was seeing her.

    Liusu remembered Fangcai's words, and gritted his teeth: "Eunuch Su said that the third son went to the mansion to cause trouble, and was left there by His Royal Highness." The jade finger

    that was originally resting on the reclining chair suddenly clenched tightly, and the originally drowsy head is now more and more The swelling pain, she put her other hand on her forehead, took a heavy breath, endured the pain of soreness and finished listening to the last sentence of the tassel

    - "His Royal Highness said, I am afraid that Mr. Gu will continue to cause trouble, for everyone's safety, let Xu The lady will pick up the person in person."

    This is Yan Cheng's purpose.

    She knew that Gu Fanyuan was impatient and his mind was not yet fully mature, but Xu Qianqian didn't expect him to be so courageous that he dared to provoke Yan Cheng openly. What is the reason why Gu Fanyuan got into Yan Cheng, Xu Qianqian knew in his heart that it was probably because of himself. Thinking of this, she did not hesitate any longer, nor could she just sit back and ignore it, and ordered Liusu to help her get up.

    Now that the sun is rising, the masters of the courtyards of the Gu Mansion are all going to take a nap, and the maids and servants are also taking advantage of the shade of the tree to cool off. Afraid that Gu Fanyuan would cause more trouble if she was late, she walked to the door of Gu's residence in a short while.

    When Su Wei saw Xu Qianqian, he breathed a sigh of relief, then bent down and said with a smile: "Miss Xu, get on the carriage, His Highness is waiting in the mansion."