Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The stars were shining, and the high moonlight cast a warm yellow halo.

    The shadows of the two were drawn very long by the moonlight.

    Xu Qianqian sat on the stone bench, her pale little hands propped up her face, and quietly waited for Yan Cheng's answer.

    Yan Cheng's expression was indifferent, and after pouring a glass of wine into his glass, he didn't drink it. He just looked at the wine and said, "I heard it from my mother when I was young."

    The answer was unexpected.

    Xu Qianqian snorted lightly, then picked up a piece of pear flower cake and stuffed it into her mouth. Since he refused to say it, she didn't ask again.

    The two were speechless for a while. After a long time, Xu Qianqian asked, "His Royal Highness, how are my grandmother and Xu Qingming?

    "

    Yan Cheng raised his brows slightly, and was a little surprised by Xu Qianqian's transformation. After a while, he said, "It has been arrested and entered the Department of Shen Punishment."

    He still entered that place.

    Xu Qianqian felt like she was in a different world. She always felt that this moment was like a previous life. She didn't die of illness. She was waiting for him to come back from Ling'an. Then he solved all the misunderstandings and the two sat on the big tree. Come down, talk freely, as if all those grudges were written off in this evening wind.

    But things in the world don't go so smoothly.

    He is still the same to this day. He likes to hide and tuck everything, and is reluctant to tell her.

    At the entrance of the pear cake, Xu Qianqian's brows furrowed invisibly, the tip of her tongue rolled up, and she hurriedly took a sip of water, it was too sweet.

    Sweet and greasy, compared to what she did, it was indeed a little different.

    Take another bite.

    Yan Cheng's voice resounded in the quiet courtyard again, "I made this pear flower cake, what do you think of Mianmian?"

    Xu Qianqian raised her eyes to look at Yan Cheng, he was still indifferent, but those thin and cool eyes closely followed her gaze, and it could be seen that he was very earnest.

    After taking a sip of water, Xu Qianqian nodded and said in a low voice, "It's okay."

    Xu Qianqian didn't sit in the yard for a long time, and left after a while, returning to the Suihe Hall.

    Yan Cheng was sitting alone in the yard, and when his eyes touched the plate of pear flower cake, he rubbed his hand a few times, and finally picked up a piece of pear flower cake and ate it, almost choking himself. ..It's too sweet...

    How did she eat such a sweet pear cake?

    Wait... Such a sweet pear cake, she didn't refuse or spit it out immediately, and told him that it was delicious.

    The corners of Yan Cheng's mouth twitched slightly, and the sweetness of the pear flower cake spread to the bottom of his heart.

    ...

    The news that Xu Qianqian moved into the East Palace spread throughout the palace the next day.

    At the end of the period, the queen's palace sent someone to invite him.