Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    The Qinzhuang Pavilion was full of people.

    Xu Qianqian stepped forward slowly. She was wearing lake blue clothes and a pure white floor-length skirt. With the movement of walking, the skirt moved slightly, and her perfect figure was looming.

    Tassel followed closely, and when he saw Jiang Chun's face, he was shocked. He approached Xu Qianqian without changing his face, and whispered, "Miss, it's her." It

    was she who appeared in the East Palace.

    Xu Qianqian's face was warm and soft as always, and she said softly, "I know."

    Tassel was stunned, Miss has you seen it?

    Before she could ask, Xu Qianqian had followed Xu Xi to Jiang Chun.

    In fact, when Xu Qianqian came, Jiang Chun had a smile on his face, but Yu Guang kept circling around Xu Qianqian's body, and every time he looked at it, his heart trembled.

    God! There are such beautiful women in this world.

    She has seen countless people, and she is one of the most beautiful women in Qinzhou, so her tail is always high, and she doesn't care about anyone, but just now, when she saw Xu Qianqian's first glance, she felt A strange feeling arose.

    The style of Xu Qianqian's body made this shop flourish.

    She considers herself beautiful, but seeing Xu Qianqian is like an ugly duck seeing a real delicate swan.

    At the moment when the two looked at each other, Jiang Chun had already guessed that Xu Qianqian must know the purpose of her coming here.

    Before she came to the capital, she had indeed inquired about this shop, which was opened by the Xu family.

    Just when she met Xu Qianqian's eyes, she was a little confused for a moment, and that moment shattered her years of pride.

    Xu Hao introduced Jiang Chun enthusiastically. Seeing that she had bought a lot of rouge gouache and new cloth in large and small bags, she did not forget to greet Jiang Chun, "I heard that the girl's accent is from Qinzhou, do you want to live here for a long time or for a short stay? "

    Jiang Chun's peripheral vision retracted from Xu Qianqian's body, and smiled: "Stay here."

    Xu Xianle was broken, this must be tied to a long-term rich man!

    Xu Xian: "But I met someone here?"

    Xu Qianqian inexplicably remembered that when she first met Jiang Chun in a previous life, she stood beside Yan Cheng, and Yan Cheng said that Jiang Chun was already a concubine.

    Jiang Chun covered her mouth with a silk handkerchief and coughed softly. She bowed weakly and said, "My sister has seen my sister, and I will ask her to take care of her in the future.

    " But women know women best, and the smile in her eyes is clear to her.

    Just like this moment.

    Xu Qianqian clearly saw Jiang Chun's eyes sneaking a glance at her, then smiled and said softly: "Well, I plan to settle down here. My mother has already chosen someone for her sake. In the future, we will see each other often."

    Xu Yun thought that her so-called frequent meetings meant that she would frequent her in the future, so she happily agreed.

    However, Xu Qianqian knew that Jiang Chun's words were actually showing off to her