Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Now it is only a quarter of noon, it is time to have lunch and take a nap.

    Xu Qianqian walked to the front of the mansion, but returned, back to her own courtyard, thinking in her heart that the Qin family would wait until the child's time had passed.

    When he raised his eyes, he saw the box she had put away.

    The night before, when she saw the letter, she thought it was written by her father to her mother, so she didn't want to open it again, but this idea was rejected at the moment, she became suspicious, her hands trembled, and she opened the letters again.

    Only this time, the letter that was opened happened to be a handwritten letter from my mother.

    Mother's words are the same as before.

    In the middle of the month, the sky is steaming hot, as if people have been put into a steamer, and they will be steamed completely after two months. She sat on the ground, but she felt cool, holding the letter in her small white hands, and opened the letter with her slender fingertips.

    She lowered her eyes, looked at her mother's graceful handwriting in memory, and read it softly.

    ......

    "Today, for the first time, I felt the feeling of maddening in my heart

    . It's amazing. At least, I have never had such a feeling for Brother Qin.

    I found out later, that I started to feel happy when I was alone.

    I told Qinwan about it. Sister Shu and they all persuaded me to pursue my own happiness

    . Although Qinwan entered the palace as a concubine, the emperor's love for her was always the same.

    This time When Ling An traveled, it was actually because the sage was worried about Qinwan’s homesickness and gave Qinwan a surprise.

    Qinwan told me that people must not miss their own happiness, and they will regret it for a lifetime.

    She said she was very happy.

    Shu Mei also agreed with Qinwan. I said, but my parents have already decided on Brother

    Qin for me. I can see that Brother Qin treats me well, and I regret that day nodding and agreeing to contact Brother Qin,

    If I were to pursue my happiness at this moment, would it be unfair to Brother Qin...

    At this time, the sky was dark, and it was the first time that I felt so melancholy

    . The man is afraid of losing Big Brother Qin. "

    Writing: Qinghuan, the first year of the year.

    ......

    Xu Qianqian read a letter, and realized that it was her mother's diary, not a letter from that unknown person.

    Her mouth It was a little dry, and she called Tassel a few times, but she remembered that Tassel had gone to take care of Big Brother Xu, so she got up and poured herself a glass of water, the cold tea poured into her throat, she was relieved, and sat on the ground again.

    Mother's diaries and letters were all It was a different paper. Xu Qianqian took apart all the papers of the diary, and there were a lot of them scattered. Xu Qianqian followed the order and found the next one that corresponds to just now

    . Some are lazy, and so is Ri Lu. She writes one letter every few days, but not every day.

    She picked up another letter.