Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    At four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was at its most intense, but it was still dark and dark on Xiaoyao Mountain.

    You can see how mysterious this mountain is.

    The two guards are tall and short, the tall one is called Ming Liu, and the short one is called Ming Qi. The two carried dry food and packed water, and spread the things on the ground full of fallen leaves. They had just experienced the battle of the vultures, and now it was time for lunch, and everyone was exhausted.

    There were refined steamed buns and a lot of preserved meat in the package. Since the journey was not long, Xu Qianqian decided to eat the easily damaged steamed buns first.

    Going out, most people can only eat embarrassingly. But Xu Qianqian has steamed buns and preserved meat.

    Xu Qianqian was dressed in a moon-white costume, but even men's clothes couldn't resist the squeamishness of her daughter's family. It has to be said that the men's attire, just the headgear, has lightened a lot of her burden.

    I saw her sitting on the ground, with her legs side by side, bent to one side. A gesture of a daughter's home. On the other hand, Yan Cheng, who was sitting under another big tree, was also sitting on the ground, but his attitude was idle. At first glance, he looked like a real man.

    Mingliu Mingqi is holding the steamed bun, you look at me, I look at you, and then look at Xu Qianqian.

    Ming Liu said in a low voice, "Miss, this gentleman didn't bring dry food, shall we give it to him?"

    Xu Qianqian held a steamed bun in his hand, and just now he chased away the vulture for her. The jade ring finger, in addition, there is nothing else.

    Just now that Ming Wu had already descended the mountain, but it was just right, and there was one more.

    Xu Qianqian nodded lightly, her red lips pursed on Bai Shengsheng's face, remembering that Yan Cheng had always been a very noble person, and all the things he ate, drank, and used were the best of the palace people.

    When have you eaten this kind of "branched vegetables", if you give him a steamed bun and let him try to eat two bites, it is estimated that without her persuasion, he should give up and go to Xiaoyao Mountain with her.

    Xu Qianqian allowed Mingliu to give him steamed buns, but he did not give him water. The steamed buns were dry. If they did not follow the water, they might choke.

    After a short while, Xu Qianqian looked like he didn't intend to look, only to see Yan Cheng, dressed in black, with a black hair and jade crown, his side face was resolute and straight, his back was leaning against a big tree, one long leg was straight, the other long leg was bent, a One hand rested lazily on the bent leg, and the five slender fingers were holding two white steamed buns.

    I have to admit that eating steamed buns is also pleasing to the eyes. The steamed buns in his hands, the skin of Bai Huahua seems to be plated with a layer of golden light.

    Seeing his eyes move, he looked this way.

    Xu Qianqian didn't have time to look back, saw the smile in his eyes, and then said warmly, "Qianqian, can you share with me a little water, the steamed buns are a little dry."

    Whether it's a past life or this life, in Xu Qianqian's memory, Yan Cheng will always be there It was that one, Gao Leng was as hard to touch as a god in the Nine Heavens.

    Is a very cold, ruthless, cherish words like gold.

    Now, this man, with a smile on his face, begged her for a glass of water... His expression was also a little pitiful.