Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    In the back kitchen of An Yuan.

    Yan Cheng has been reviewing memorials all the year round, and his slender hands are now holding a kitchen knife a little stiffly, cutting green vegetables.

    Su Wei stood by and saw His Highness's actions in his eyes. He couldn't help feeling a little melancholy. He had followed Yan Cheng when he was still a prince. No one knew who His Highness was.

    It would not be an exaggeration to say that he is a god in the sky, cold and arrogant, one person above ten thousand people.

    But it is such a person who is like a god, but now because of a sweetheart who "fell the small and low", he frequently makes excuses to meet him. Now, he is washing his hands and making soup, just wanting to exchange and get along with Miss Xu a little more.

    Su Wei sighed, the hero from ancient times was saddened by Beauty Pass.

    In the past, His Highness was hard-hearted, and he felt sorry for Miss Xu.

    Now, Miss Xu is hard-hearted, and he feels sorry for His Highness.

    ...

    As it was almost time for lunch, Gu Fanyuan was injured, and the wound was treated with medicine, so there were a lot of things to avoid.

    At noon, only a bowl of porridge was served with a small plate of pickles.

    Xu Qianqian saw Gu Fanyuan's astringent taste, and expected that he should not be used to this kind of clear soup and lack of water, thought for a moment, and said, "The soldiers on the battlefield may not even have pickles, does Fanyuan know? "

    But she underestimated Gu Fanyuan's determination.

    I saw Gu Fanyuan neatly finished the bowl of porridge with pickles, and then endured the pain in his body and whispered: "I understand what my sister said, but I'm used to being irritable, this is me The only dream that has been persistent since childhood."

    "Sister doesn't need to persuade me, since I have worshipped General Zhou as my teacher, I can't give up," Gu Fanyuan looked at Xu Qianqian and smiled. "Sister, don't worry about me, really."

    "Sister, what about you?" Gu Fanyuan pursed his lips, "What are you... and His Royal Highness, and Brother Qin, what are you going to do?"

    Gu Fanyuan was embarrassed to say, choose one of the two.

    Xu Qianqian's beautiful eyes trembled slightly, and after a long time, she said, "I won't make it difficult for you, Brother Qin."

    "Sister said this to His Royal Highness?" Gu Fanyuan frowned.

    Xu Qianqian shook her head gently and said softly: "Of course not, who said I can only choose one of them, if I don't choose, what can they do to me, in short, don't worry about me, I have myself I didn't even think about going back to the capital again."

    After a while, Xu Qianqian got up and left the room after seeing him fall asleep.

    Who knows, as soon as he went out, he saw Yan Cheng.

    He was dressed in a crescent-white costume and stood with his hands behind his back. He didn't know how long he had been standing. His expression was tepid, and he couldn't tell if he had heard the conversation between her and Gu Fanyuan.

    Xu Qianqian stood on the spot and was about to bow down to salute, but was stopped by Yan Cheng.

    Yan Cheng's brows were light, and his voice was warm and gentle: "You don't need to salute when you see me in the future,"