Chapter 18

Chapter 18 She Can't Escape

    At the beginning of the chieftain, the sky had already darkened.

    The guests of the British government were all gone, and only Xu Qianqian was left in the carriage in front of the mansion. Xu Qianqian didn't leave so late, but Lin Yueyue didn't want to let her go back until she finally agreed. Lin Yueyue can go to Chengguo Gongfu to find her at any time.

    Lin Yueyue then let go of Xu Qianqian and left.

    ...

    Who knows, Xu Qianqian heard Su Wei's voice as soon as he got into the carriage, "Miss Xu, Your Highness has a request." Just now

    in the front hall, Yan Cheng didn't stay too much, and finished talking to her. After that, he sat down for a short tea time, and then got up and left, thinking that he would not need to see him, so he stayed in the British government and did not rush to leave.

    Unexpectedly, Yan Cheng was still there.

    Xu Qianqian sat in the carriage, her jade fingers clenched gently. That day, the rooftop broke up unhappily. She was holding a broken jar and smashing it, saying everything out of her mouth, no longer giving each other an attitude of leeway.

    Unexpectedly, Yan Cheng still wants to see her.

    Xu Qianqian pondered for a moment, just when Xu Yun's face was embarrassed, she had an idea, stroked her forehead, and then gave Xu Yun a wink, the two sisters have been sisters for more than ten years.

    Xu Xian said softly, "Eunuch Su, Qianqian drank some fruit wine this afternoon, and is now drunk and fell asleep. I am afraid that I will lose my dignity after drinking and bump into His Highness, so I will not go."

    After Su Wei left, the two sisters both relaxed. tone.

    ......

    The night was full of stars, Xu Qianqian sat in the yard and looked at the account statement sent by the shopkeeper of Qinzhuang Pavilion just now. When she calculated the total income for today, she was shocked.

    According to the shopkeeper, a group of female relatives rushed in when it was almost time for the chieftain today and bought a lot of rouge gouache and clothes.

    Xu Qianqian knew in her heart that it must be because Yan Cheng praised her when she was in the front hall. She was in a gloomy mood at first, but when she saw that the total revenue of the night had caught up with the first three days of opening, her mood was much better.

    It's just that this good mood didn't last long.

    the next day.

    Because of the settlement yesterday, he taught Xu Yi some questions about the proportion of rouge. He didn't fall asleep until halfway through the ugly hour, and when he woke up, it was already halfway through.

    "Miss, you are awake. Granny Zhang has come to see you a few times. She said that once you wake up, I will let you go to the front hall immediately, saying that there is a distinguished guest coming," Liusu said,

    and muttered to herself. The sentence, "It's also strange, how can Granny Zhang speak so well this time. She used to look fierce, but today she is kind and cheerful."

    Hearing this, Xu Qianqian was also a little puzzled. After the tassel had finished grooming her, she just got up and went to the front hall. Because it was at home, Xu Qianqian was wearing a light blue water tassel skirt with only the hairpin on her head last time. The magnolia flower and wooden hairpin sent by Xu Yuan.