Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    At dusk, people who went out hurried home.

    Zhou Shu sat on the chair, caressing her heart gently with her hand, and Granny Liao, who had been following behind her, walked in and said, "Madam, why is this Miss Xu so different from Miss Gu back then? Like, Miss Gu is so considerate, she would be like a junior questioning the elders."

    Zhou Shu heard the words of Granny Liao and couldn't help but think of Gu Qinghuan again, anyone can say that Gu Qinghuan is not good, but she Shu is not eligible. Zhou Shu's family background is not very good. He knew Gu Qinghuan when he was young, and he relied on Gu Qinghuan and received many favors from her. Gu Qinghuan taught her to read and write, called her piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and took her to various grand occasions of the Gu family. .

    Zhou Shu is from the bottom of his heart, and he likes and misses Gu Qinghuan.

    Hearing Granny Liao say this, Zhou Shu whispered: "It's not her fault, it's my fault." As

    soon as the voice fell, a person appeared in front of the house.

    Zhou Shu looked up, her eyes were full of disbelief, she covered her heart, and Granny Liao's eyes also flickered, and said, "Master."

    Qin Zhong was standing at the door of the house.

    The anger and disappointment on his face were very obvious.

    Zhou Shu wanted to get away with it and hoped that Qin Zhong would only appear by chance, but when he saw the emotions in his eyes, Zhou Shu knew that her happiness was over.

    Qin Zhong lifted his foot and walked in. Granny Liao was worried, thinking that according to Qin Zhong's easy-going temperament, she could relieve her anger by saying a few words for his wife. Granny Liao was about to speak, but she was Qin Zhong pushed it away.

    Qin Zhong looked at Zhou Shu, but he said to Granny Liao: "It's none of your business here, go!"

    Granny Liao had never seen Qin Zhong look like this before, she shivered with fright, glanced at Zhou Shu, saw her Looking at Qin Zhong all the time, he left silently.

    ......

    Qin Zhong's hands on both sides trembled. He took a step forward and looked at Zhou Shu. After decades of time, he had learned how to hide his emotions and keep them from being exposed. It also made him a responsible and The man in charge, in the face of his unloved wife and his own pair of children, did his duty as a father. In the face of Zhou Shu, he did not love her, but gave her full name and dignity.

    It's just that he didn't expect that he thought that there was no fate between him and Gu Qinghuan, but in fact it wasn't.

    And the person who made the ghost was actually his pillow.

    How does Qin Zhong accept this?

    He took another step forward. After decades of self-discipline and courtesy, he even wanted to give up at this moment, but he still couldn't bear it. After all, he really didn't love the person in front of him, but he would give him life no matter what. With a son and a daughter, he resisted the anger on his body and said, "I only ask you, is what I just said true?"

    Zhou Shu's hand in the cuff clenched into a fist gently, she wanted to deny it, but again How to deny it? Qin Zhongneng came in and asked her like this because he had a bottom line in his heart. That's why she gritted her teeth and didn't dare to say anything. She did these things, but how dare she admit it.

    After a while, she stretched out her hand and said with red eyes: "Master, listen to my explanation."

    "I don't listen," Qin Zhong waved her hand away and shouted angrily, "I just ask you, was it you at the time? Sending a letter to Qinghuan for others, do you know that Qinghuan and I are about to get engaged, but you don't persuade her, but you can't be sorry for me!"