Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Qinzhuang Pavilion

    At the corner of the second floor of the shop, fierce light poured in through the window lattice, and the halo fell to the ground.

    Yan Cheng has been at the corner of the second floor, and he has a panoramic view of their every move. Now he is looking at the delicate woman in front of him, those peach blossom eyes that were bent when he saw him in the past, but now, where is there anything else in those eyes? A little bit of the tenderness of the past, more, it is the estrangement that cannot be scrutinized.

    "Your Highness, please respect yourself," Xu Qianqian frowned slightly, her tone trembling, her peach blossom eyes looked at Yan Cheng's shackled wrist, it hurt a little, the man's body was filled with ambergris in his nostrils, and he looked only a short distance away. Her strong chest, the warm touch of a man's palm, and the pain of being shackled, all made her think of her previous life.

    ......

    She knew very well that Yan Cheng had been a star holding the moon since he was a child, like a flower in the mountains. She was able to marry Yan Cheng, naturally not because Yan Cheng loved her so much, but because of that. The marriage contract that had been set for a long time, with a paper marriage contract, everything was done naturally, and when she arrived, she became the envy of the whole world.

    Since she was sensible, she has been following Yan Cheng's back, and her grandmother has always instilled in her that she is the future crown princess and Yan Cheng's wife, and she should follow him and cater to him, so she is obedient and well-behaved , in front of him like a man without temper.

    When she finally got married, her grandmother told him that Yan Cheng was a high-ranking emperor, a future emperor, and three thousand beauties in the harem. She must hold him firmly from every aspect. Then, she had an extra book in her hand. book.

    In the booklet, she only glanced at it secretly at the time, and felt so shy that she blushed and dared not read it again.

    But on the second day after the big wedding, when she heard that the queen gave Yan Cheng a concubine, she panicked. She lost her parents since she was a child, and she relied on Yan Cheng more than anyone else, just thinking of him one day, beside her. When there were many more women, she felt unbearable, so she took out the booklet that she dared not let anyone read.

    Carefully read it over and over again, and silently memorized all kinds of weird gestures and lingering postures in my heart.

    On the night of the big wedding, Xu Qianqian and Yan Cheng got married, but the first difference between the two suddenly came out. She was shivering in pain, but he still looked calm, but he brought her with him. The warm temperature made her feel that he was not as calm as his face.

    After reading the booklet given by her grandmother, the faces of the people depicted in the book were happy, and there was nothing like her crying. Xu Qianqian reflected on it later, she might be a disappointment.

    So at night, Xu Qianqian went to Yan Cheng's study as always, but changed her simple and elegant dress. She changed into a thin pink wish-fulfilling dress, and even smeared on the cuffs to make people feel refreshed after smelling it. An Xiang.

    Changed from yesterday's crying and fiery enthusiasm, plus the things he read in the booklet, he used it on Yan Cheng's body bit by bit. , sweat dripped down his chest, his tone was as cold as ever, "Who taught you?"

    Xu Qianqian was so frightened by the man's cold tone that she didn't dare to speak, she only dared to stare at his chest, watching the sweat slowly flow down, and then gently touched his hand that was shackled to her chin, no matter how painful it was, it wouldn't hurt. Dare to tell him to let go.