Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Dark room, airtight.

    There is a rotten smell.

    Xu Qianqian resisted the urge to gag, suppressed the acid in his stomach, and looked up at Xu Qingming.

    Her hands have been tied up by Xu Qingming with a rope.

    The darkroom here should have been built for a long time, but I don't know where it came from back then, and there are actually tables and beds in the darkroom.

    Xu Qianqian's eyes scrutinized the entire dark room, and suddenly, Xu Qingming's light smile sounded, "Why, I wonder how the Xu family has a dark room?"

    Xu Qianqian's eyes turned to Xu Qingming.

    He sat on the stone bench with a calm expression on his face, seeing Xu Qianqian not answering him, Xu Qingming was not annoyed, and said with great interest: "This darkroom is a long story, but I believe you will be very interested. , You know, when your mother got married back then, seeing your father and mother so lovingly, I had sleepless nights and couldn't eat for a while, so your grandmother built this dark room for me."

    Xu Qianqian didn't expect it . Xu Qingming would take the initiative to tell her about her mother, she sank, looked at Xu Qingming, and listened to him quietly.

    "I lived for about half a month before I got out of this dark room. At that time, I was thinking, if one day, I will also let your father feel this pain." Xu Qingming didn't seem to be talking to Xu Qianqian, just He found a place where he could vent his thoughts, and he added: "I not only want to arrest your father, but also want Qing Huan to come in, I want to ask Qing Huan why he wrote the letter. It's me, but she is in love with that bastard, so am I a joke?"

    Xu Qianqian looked at Xu Qingming with a bit of disgust and disgust in her eyes.

    But it was this look that irritated Xu Qingming. He gritted his teeth and said, "Don't look at me with this look, you and your mother are too similar." It was like the way Xu Qianqian looked at him just now, It reminded him instantly of the way Gu Qinghuan looked at him that day.

    He always thought that he was a childhood sweetheart to Zhou Liufang, and the two were in love with each other, but at that time, the family was poor and there was a woman who was willing to marry him. Only after his status did he really realize what he wanted.

    It was Gu Qinghuan.

    When he saw Gu Qinghuan for the first time, he fell. She was born beautiful, and she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. It would not be an exaggeration to say that she was a beautiful woman. Her slender waist, the kind of heart-breaking taste, made him never sleep again that night.

    When I saw Zhou Liufang's appearance, I suddenly felt tasteless.

    Zhou Liufang is not bad and looks good. She is a rare beauty in their area, but compared to Gu Qinghuan, she is one heaven and one earth.

    Finally, Huang Tian paid off, he found Zhou Shu, a friend of Gu Qinghuan's side, but he never expected that the Gu family had so many rules, and even asked not to be a concubine. Xu Qingming knew very well what kind of person he was, and he knew that his feelings for Gu Qinghuan were deeply inextricable.

    He couldn't give up Gu Qinghuan, so he went to Zhou Liufang. When he told Zhou Liufang that he wanted to divorce, Zhou Liufang immediately refused.

    What kind of person is Xu Qingming? What he wanted was never to be missed. He first persuaded her with kind words, saying that if Gu Qinghuan married, Zhou Liufang could stay in the mansion to take care of the three children, so that she would not have nowhere to go, but she could not be taken as a concubine. But when he saw that Zhou Liufang still refused, Xu Qingming started to fight against Zhou Liufang.