Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Comments have red envelopes

    The ship traveled slowly for three days, and will arrive at Ling'an tomorrow. At this moment, the sky is dark blue, the stars are twinkling, and the moonlight is bright.

    This ship is the one with the largest passenger capacity in the entire Kyoto. There is also a pavilion on the ship, which is divided into upper and lower floors. There are rooms on both sides of each floor. Xu Qianqian ordered two adjacent ones.

    At first, Xu Qianqian was worried that Xu Yuan would be afraid or get seasick, but he didn't expect that when Xu Yuan watched the boat slowly leave, the whole person became very excited. He pulled Xu Qianqian's finger to the moon reflected on the sea, and stretched out his hand in surprise. He tried to grab the reflection and said, "Qianqian, I'll fetch the moon for you."

    Xu Qianqian did not dare to promise Xu Yuan, for fear that she would nod and he would jump down to fetch the moon. Qianqian pulled Xu Yuan back to the room.

    It was just when she was about to walk back to the room with Xu Yuan, there was a sudden thud in her ear, and a woman fell to the ground and hesitated, foaming at the mouth.

    There were a lot of people around, and they were talking about it. Some people began to ask if there was a doctor on board.

    In the past, there was also a young servant in the house who fainted in front of Xu Yuan when he went to work because he went to gamble at night. At that time, Xu Yuan was so frightened that he fell ill for several days. From then on, Xu Qianqian discovered that as long as anyone Intentionally or not, when he fell in front of Xu Yuan, he would be emotionally disturbed.

    Thinking of this, she immediately looked at Xu Yuan and tried to bring him back to the room, but it was still a step too late. Xu Yuan was so frightened that he hid behind her, his face was pale, and he was obviously frightened. Leading Xu Yuan back to the room, the moment the door opened, the door next to her was also opened.

    A woman dressed in plain white clothes, with a scent of medicine on her body, walked towards the ground, and the crowd gave way, and then the woman said, "Let me come."

    Xu Qianqian's jade finger was lightly grasped She stopped at the doorknob, and there seemed to be some uncertainty in those beautiful eyes. After a careful look, she saw that the person was indeed Liu Anyi, who she was familiar with in her previous life. Just why, Liu Anyi will appear on this ship.

    And Liu Anyi, how can he know medicine?

    ...

    Liu Anyi, a woman who was brought back by Yan Cheng in her previous life shortly after their big wedding, was taken as a concubine. Although Liu Anyi was a concubine, her treatment was equivalent to that of a concubine. Always go to Liu Anyi's yard to sit for a while, but never stay overnight.

    Therefore, Xu Qianqian didn't understand how Yan Cheng had feelings for Liu Anyi.

    In her previous life, Xu Qianqian would always pay attention to Liu Anyi silently, wanting to see what Yan Cheng liked about Liu Anyi. Once, she wanted to enter Liu Anyi's yard, but Yan Cheng said a few words, and finally warned everyone. People, Liu Anyi's yard doesn't need anyone to come and go in the future.

    Later, she felt something was wrong, so she dragged her second brother to inquire about Liu Anyi's life experience, and found that this person was the daughter of a prefect in the frontier. The position of the concubine room, but the treatment is the same as the side concubine.     Xu Qianqian

    couldn't guess what Yan Cheng was thinking. She once asked Yan Cheng who Liu Anyi was, but Yan Cheng only said, "I'll talk to you in the future."

Explanation and Results.