Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    The breeze is blowing, and the waning moon hangs high.

    Xu Qianqian was wearing a lake blue shirt, three thousand blue silk fluttering in the wind, she stood like a fairy.

    A pair of soft eyes looked at the man with the jade tree in front of the main hall.

    After Yan Cheng asked Xu Qianqian if he liked it, the surroundings were silent, even the invisible wings of the firefly were fluttering, as if he could sense the owner's nervous mood.

    The fireflies are dark and bright, bright and dark, and the flickering light makes the atmosphere more and more weird.

    Neither of them spoke.

    Xu Qianqian looked at Yan Cheng, and after a long time, she didn't say a word.

    Xu Yu, the person who asked the question was in a hurry. He took a few steps forward, and then stopped. His face still had that faint expression, but the tone of his words was a little trembling, obviously a little anxious. "Qianqian, but don't you like it?"

    Since the last time she went out from the East Palace, there have been earth-shaking changes between them.

    Her changes are obvious, but he is blind, ignorant, arrogant, and arrogant, always feeling that everything can go back to the way it was, and that she can forgive everything.

    Her forbearance made him think she was a good-natured person, which made him even more unscrupulous.

    It also made him feel that this relationship is like this. Anyway, it has been determined that it is her. If you have a small family, then you will stabilize your country first, so you will focus on political affairs and have no time to take care of her emotions and her. All the discomfort and disappointment caused by those irreversible things happen.

    It took him a long time to figure out two things.

    At first, he always thought that the reason why he paid more attention to Xu Qianqian before was because she was the prince concubine appointed by his mother-in-law, so he felt that she was a little special, but until she went to Ling'an, she went through this Over the course of a few months, he began to see inside himself.

    What kind of person is he?

    If he didn't like it, he wouldn't give her another look. But he actually cared about her more than she thought, maybe this caring, without his knowledge, was much earlier than her.

    Secondly, he realized with hindsight that some things, some difficulties, you don't want to drag, but not necessarily that person is not willing to accompany you to bear it.

    Perhaps, she is more uncomfortable with your concealment than shared suffering.

    In fact, only a few breaths have passed, but he seems to have figured out everything, and those things that have hindered him for many years, at this moment, it seems that a piece of old ice has finally been chipped away, The ice has long since turned into water, and now it is flowing out gently.

    There is nothing more painful than losing Xu Qianqian.

    there is nothing.

    Yan Cheng took a few steps forward, and took Xu Qianqian, who was still silent and didn't know how to answer, into his arms. A man's body temperature is hot all year round, and they hugged together in midsummer. Although the night was cool and refreshing, it was somewhat It was dry, and fine sweat quickly flowed from Xu Qianqian's forehead.