Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    A quarter of noon. Gu Huanyi took Xu Qianqian out of Gu Mansion on an excuse.

    At the end of the street in the west of Ling'an City, there is a quiet courtyard, which is a good place for wealthy and powerful dignitaries in Ling'an to discuss matters. In the other courtyards, each is a separate courtyard. The courtyard is not big, but it is private. Excellent.

    Xu Qianqian followed Gu Huanyi to the west yard in Bie Yuanli.

    Every yard here has different flowers. As soon as Xu Qianqian walked in, what caught his eye was a field of white jasmine flowers.

    Because her parents like Jasmine, she also has a soft spot for Jasmine.

    Xu is a businessman, so Gu Huanyi is more sensitive than others. Seeing the flash of warmth towards Jasmine in Xu Qianqian's eyes, she couldn't help but feel relieved, "It seems that Guan Gongzi really has a crush on his sister, even you. If you like Jasmine, I've heard about it, if you see it and think it's good, you might as well try to get along."

    Xu Qianqian nodded lightly in response. No matter if it's a real inquiry, or the news that the eldest sister deliberately released, but at least she has this heart.

    Just as Gu Huanyi spoke, the door to the courtyard opened, and behind the looming bead curtain, two men could be seen sitting inside, one was Gu Huanyi's husband, Chen Jin. Another man with a warm aura and handsome looks must be Guan Zhi.

    I saw Guan Zhi was wearing a crescent-white costume. Because he was a businessman who often went out, his skin was not as cold as Yan Cheng's, but rather dark, but he couldn't hide his handsomeness.

    His thin eyes looked towards the door, and when his dark pupils printed Xu Qianqian's slender figure, his eyes flashed with surprise.

    Xu Qianqian was walking behind Gu Huanyi, wearing a purple woven gold thread gauze skirt, her jade hand raised the bead curtain, her head was slightly to one side, and the bead and green steps on the bun swayed with it, and the collision sounded crisp in the quiet room. Her voice, coupled with her charming face that bullies the snow and the frost, attracts Guan Zhi to peep frequently.

    Rao Shiguan is a big businessman. He has dealt with many dignitaries and nobles in the past day, but he also admits that he has never seen such a beautiful woman. He did not expect that there would be someone in this world who can speak his words without speaking. I swallowed everything back.

    Xu Qianqian was arranged to sit opposite Guan Zhi.

    The meeting this time was a thread drawn by Gu Huanyi, but it was agreed in advance that if the two parties did not like it, it was just a business relationship between the two. , listen to both of them.

    Not force.

    Gu Huanyi is a good person. From Guan Zhi's eyes and conversation, she is sure that Guan Zhi is very satisfied with Xu Qianqian.

    "Today's dishes are Ling'an's signature dishes, but I don't know what dishes Miss Xu likes to eat every day? Can you be used to Ling'an's dishes?

    " .

    Perhaps it was because of her mother's preference, she would not find it difficult to swallow the indifferent Ling Ancai, but felt comfortable. She knew that Guan Zhi was looking for a topic, her eyes trembled, and she said softly, "I won't pick on it."

    "That's good," Guan Zhi smiled, seeing Xu Qianqian's shy expression with lowered eyes, he slowly regained his lost self-confidence, regained his place, and said, "In Ling'an in the future, I will I can taste Ling'an cuisine every day, but my mother is not used to the cuisine of Kyoto. It is spicy and burns the stomach. When I see spicy food, my mother will nag. No one in the house dares to let her see the peppers. Now, I don't eat Kyoto food when I go out."