Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    In the mountains and forests, the bonfire crackled, and the firelight illuminated the forest.

    Outside the mountains and forests, is the bright moonlight, but like a barrier, the moonlight is blocked and cannot be shot in at all.

    Xu Qianqian leaned against Yan Cheng's neck, breathing the familiar agarwood scent on his clothes and the refreshing mint scent, feeling that he was using his effort to bring himself to the sky, her scent The heart also followed up and down.

    After being together for so long in the previous life, she knew that he was good at kung fu, but she had never really seen him compete with anyone.

    Now, he has thoroughly felt his skills.

    Xu Qianqian buried in his neck and felt the wind whistling past her ears.

    Yan Cheng put one hand behind his back and embraced Xu Qianqian's waist, the other hand held a torch, his toes pressed against the tree, stepped on the wide treetop, and pounced on the monster with its bloody mouth wide open. When he touched the branch with his feet, his ears moved slightly, and then, it was almost the moment when the monster's long claws stretched out.

    He flew to another tree.

    The sound of the wind, the light and heat of the torch, made Xu Qianqian, who was buried in the shoulder, tremble, and noticed that Yan Cheng was fighting that monster, and Xu Qianqian bit his own sandalwood mouth tightly.

    Xu was too scared, so Yan Cheng noticed that while he dodged the monster's attack, his costume fluttered in the wind, and said softly, "If you're afraid, bite me."

    Another wind swished in his ear Broken, she felt like a needle had been stabbed in her eardrum, and in the next moment, she opened her mouth, and just as the scream was about to come out, she bit his shoulder ruthlessly, blocking her own tip. Call.

    I'm sorry, His Royal Highness.

    Almost at the moment when the small mouth bit his neck, Yan Cheng's thin lips hooked.

    In the next moment, the monster was played by Yan Cheng many times, and it was so angry that it opened its mouth even wider. The wind howled in the mountains and forests swept the corners of Shushu.

    Xu Qianqian bit Yan Cheng's sandalwood mouth and opened her eyes secretly.

    Sensing her fear and trembling.

    Yan Cheng's handsome face also became serious, one hand was firmly protecting Xu Qianqian, the other hand held the torch high, his thin lips were tightly pursed, a bead of sweat fell from his forehead, he fell against the wind, raised his The torch went straight to the monster.

    There was a black shadow and an orange halo reflected in the monster's eyes. Just as he narrowed his eyes slightly, trying to see what it was, the black shadow and the orange halo suddenly became larger.

    Before the monster could react, Yan Cheng pursed his lips tightly, and with all his strength, stabbed the torch into the monster's eyes.

    When the blood erupted like a waterfall, Yan Cheng turned around, and the hand that was holding Xu Qianqian firmly loosened.

    He took her hand and hugged her in front of him by the waist. She looked behind him and saw the blood like a waterfall gushing out from the monster's eyes, spraying all of them towards them.

    And he used his body to block the blood, she was still in that white dress, clean and not stained with any dirt.

    And behind Yan Cheng's black costume, there is blood.