Chapter 12

Chapter 12 What did Gu say that day?

    The moonlight sprinkled brightly on the dense maple leaves, the leaves swayed, a row of gauze lamps hung on the hand veranda, and the warm yellow candlelight shone down, pulling the shadows of trees and people very long, reflecting on the ground, looking a little lonely.

    Yan Cheng was sitting on a stone bench with a huge maple tree behind him. A gust of wind blew across his face. In the quiet courtyard, Yan Cheng's self-deprecating laughter sounded. After a while, Yan Cheng's voice sounded in the courtyard. , Gently faint, unable to distinguish emotions.

    "Su Wei."

    "The servant is here."

    "That day in the East Palace, what did Gu say?"

    Su Wei's heart thumped. This was the first time in a long time that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince asked him formally about that day in the East Palace. The problem.

    Su Wei did not hear the conversation between the two of them in the house just now, but when Miss Xu came out just now, Su Wei knew that His Highness once again lost his popularity.

    Su Wei began to think about how to talk to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, how much to coax Miss Xu, but Zhengchou couldn't find a chance to speak.

    Who knows, His Royal Highness asked the question first by himself.

    Su Wei naturally would not miss this opportunity, hesitated for a moment, and then said: "His Royal Highness, that day in the East Palace, the servant was listening at the door, His Highness and Miss Xu first had a conflict, but the servant thought that Miss Xu cared about it. Maybe it's something His Highness said that day..."

    Yan Cheng frowned, looked at Su Wei who was hesitant to say anything, and said, "If you have something to say, I'm not blaming you."

    "His Royal Highness that day . ..." Su Wei swallowed and said, "His Royal Highness told Miss Xu that day, you can allow Miss Xu to enter and leave the East Palace freely with her identity as a future crown princess, and you can also make her lose her identity. "

    You can enter and leave the East Palace unimpeded and unimpeded today, which is given to you by your loneliness, but don't forget, loneliness can also give up this marriage. Now it seems that this marriage is not worth it. I am too used to you in the lonely days." I'm following you, so you can't even hold a box of rouge."

    After Su Wei opened his mouth, the words he said that day, and those memories were like a flood of unwrapped boxes, and he couldn't stop it. He even heard the voice of that day, Xu Qianqian crying and saying not to break off the marriage. .

    His Adam's apple rolled, and Yan Cheng remembered the last sentence that Xu Qianqian had just said when he left

    - "If Your Highness forgets, then the minister will recall it for His Highness. His Highness Jinkou broke off the marriage. Since the Highness intends to break off the marriage, the promises made in the past are naturally gone."

    He couldn't blame her, and played that tune.

    This was the last sentence Xu Qianqian said to him. Now that I think about it carefully, he forgot about these things during this period of time. He thought she was the same as before, so she didn't want to meet him, but he didn't expect that. , It was because I was quick-tempered that day, but when I think about it now, I feel that it is inappropriate, and it makes people take it seriously.

    "His Royal Highness, according to the servants, Miss Xu still has His Highness in her heart. It's just that the words that His Highness said at that time were a bit heavy. The servant was stupid, but he had an idea. Your Highness might as well listen to it."