Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    In late summer, the weather is still hot and sticky.

    Xu Qianqian was packing her clothes in the Suihe Hall, and tassel stepped forward from Xu Yuan, and whispered, "Miss, is this going to leave the palace?"

    Xu Qianqian nodded.

    Liusu asked again, "Why?" He

    only came in two days ago, so why is it now night and he wants to leave.

    Xu Qianqian pondered for a moment, then only said: "I have to settle the shop outside, as well as the aunt."

    Liusu heard the words and was reluctant, but he could only follow Xu Qianqian to clean up, but in fact there was nothing, and after a while, The luggage is packed.

    Tassel: "Miss, when the eldest son's body improves, can I go back to you?"

    Xu Qianqian nodded, but the guilt towards Tassel became deeper and deeper. But there is no way, she can't stay by Xu Yuan's side all the time, nor can there be anyone around Xu Yuan who she trusts, Liusu is the best candidate.

    Although there are few secrets between her and Tassel, there are some things she doesn't fully tell Tassel.

    After all, anyone who heard about the resurrection from the dead would be terrified.

    Now that she is leaving, it is one thing to talk about the shop, but in fact, there is another thing, every time she thinks of it, she feels ironic.

    ......

    Today, Royal Garden.

    Xu Qianqian had obviously reached the point, as long as Yan Chengshun admitted it.

    But he didn't.

    With a light expression on his face, he said six words

    - "What is Mianmian talking about?"

    These six words undoubtedly strengthened Xu Qianqian's heart again.

    She even sneered, and after laughing, she wanted to leave the palace.

    She couldn't help but ask herself in the bottom of her heart, is Yan Cheng taking her as a fool?

    His answer was almost a direct acknowledgment.

    He didn't have any doubts at all. Although the words he asked were doubtful, the expression on his face was only a few words short of writing

    - you all know that, don't you?

    Since he didn't want to admit it, there was no need for her to stay here.

    Some people just don't deserve any chance.

    ...

    Xu Qianqian returned to Xu's house after leaving the palace.

    The Xu family, which was not lively before, seemed to be more deserted. Madam Xu left, Master Xu also left, and even left with the two young ladies and the eldest lady. Now, the Xu family is in chaos. Only the butler was left shouting, arranging this and that.

    When the housekeeper saw Xu Qianqian, his face was stunned, and he stepped forward and asked: "Miss, the old lady and the eldest master... Really returned to the village?"

    No, this Xu family is such a big mansion, why is it ? As for that place in the countryside to suffer.

    Yan Cheng instructed him to say that Elder Xu had returned to the countryside. Su Wei told her and asked her for her opinion, and she immediately responded.