Chapter 11

Chapter 11 I repeat it once, Qianqian remembers it

    When the carriage arrived at the other courtyard, the sky was completely dark. The dim moon and a little starlight were faintly visible in the blue sky. Xu Qianqian stepped on the horse and walked down. Looking around, the mansion was magnificent.

    Xu Qianqian walked in, only to find that the courtyard is not big, but it is better than the clever layout. There are pavilions and pavilions inside. The corridors are connected. It was found that there was a huge maple tree in another courtyard. The branches and leaves were in full bloom.

    "Miss Xu, it's here," Su Wei's voice interrupted Xu Qianqian's thoughts. She looked up, and when she was wandering, she had already walked to the courtyard door. With a creak, the door was pushed open, and she lifted her foot. walked in.

    It was dark at this moment, the candle was lit in the house, the lights were bright, Xu Qianqian held her breath and walked in, the room was silent, making her a little nervous. When she gave up this relationship and got out, she found that although she and his previous life became a short-lived husband and wife, she didn't know him well, and she didn't know that he also had a private house in Kyoto.

    But she knew that Yan Cheng asked her to come to the private house today, just to find her to settle accounts. In today's shop, she really deceived Yan Cheng and lied to him to go back to the house, but she met him by chance in West Lake, and let the family live in one day. Inside, saved her twice.     The difference in identities is here, even if she is reluctant, Xu Qianqian still has to take the initiative to bow her head and admit the mistake. If she thinks about it, she has already walked into the room, her hand hidden at the cuff clenched her fist nervously, and what caught her eye was a table of delicious food , Immediately, footsteps sounded behind her, and she turned around immediately in shock, but she didn't expect the man to be so close to her, and when she turned around, she accidentally wiped his forehead on his chest and neckline.     Xu Qianqian's skin was tender and white, like a baby's. Now that she wiped it like this, there was a red spot on her bright and clean forehead. She moved her jade hand slightly and resisted to touch her forehead. She said softly, "I have seen Your Highness, please forgive me."

    Yan Cheng was standing in front of her in black Chinese clothes, looking at the red spot on her forehead, her brows slightly furrowed, the faint scent of jasmine flowers on her body and the scent of Su Mu in her hair filled the tip of her nose, her eyes were dim. , with a tired tone of voice and a chuckle, meaning something, and knowingly asked: "I just want to know, where is the sin you are referring to."     Yan Cheng doesn't like people pretending to be confused, and he is not a patient person. Seeing him ask such a question, Xu Qianqian didn't dare to pretend to be confused anymore. She lowered her head, her jade neck was slightly folded to reveal her fair neck, and her voice was as soft as ever, "The minister deceived His Highness today, saying that she wanted to go back to the manor, but went to West Lake." Yan Cheng     's eyes With an unidentified smile, Xu Qianqian had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue: "Also... the shop was also visited by the minister and the daughter herself, not under the advice of the uncle, please don't blame it, Your Highness.     " With a tick, Yan Cheng smiled softly, and immediately straddled his long legs, sitting on the chair behind Xu Qianqian, his eyes lifted, Xu Qianqian's nervous face fell into his eyes, and he said, "Turn around."     Xu Qianqian stood up straight, turned to face Yan Cheng, her peach blossom eyes trembled, but she didn't dare to look at him, her red lips pursed, her throat tightened, and when she felt that the atmosphere was getting more and more depressed, the empty room rang suddenly. Yan Cheng's slightly cool voice said, "Gu can save you from your sins, but Gu wants to know, why are you hiding it from Gu?"     Xu Qianqian was a little frightened, she didn't know, whether Yan Cheng was angry or not, she could only be tough The scalp half-truth explained: "His Royal Highness, ministers and daughters have always liked rouge, and there was nothing left or right, so they thought about opening a shop, one to pass the time, and two, to satisfy their wishes.     " Quiet, and I don't know if Yan Cheng believed it or not. After a few breaths, Xu Qianqian heard the man's cool voice, "It seems that the lonely misunderstood, and thought that Qianqian was separated from the lonely one."     Xu Qianqian heard The two words were born, and he didn't know how to answer for a while, so he lowered his eyes and said softly: "I dare not."     "Can you eat?"     Yan Cheng's words made Xu Qianqian stunned for a moment, and subconsciously said: "Not yet."     "That's a coincidence, let's have dinner with Gu," Yan Cheng finished, waiting for Xu Qianqian to take his seat.