Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Your Highness has a request

    Qin Mian always believed that Yan Cheng was a person who was very assertive and would not be easily broken, so when he learned that Xu Qianqian actually went to the British palace to celebrate the old lady's birthday, he went to the palace and told the matter. Yan Cheng. Unexpectedly, Yan Cheng did not deal with government affairs first, but put down the book in his hand, and asked Su Wei to prepare a generous gift and go to the British government.

    At this time, Qin Mian was happily walking Yan Cheng through the chasing hall.

    Unexpectedly, they bumped into Xu Qianqian and the British prince Lin Xing standing at the corner, not knowing what to say, with smiles on each other's faces, and finally left together.

    Qin Mian immediately looked at Yan Cheng's face.

    I saw his face as usual, the chill in his eyes deepened, but his expression was a little hard to explain.

    ... Since she came to the British government, she would definitely meet Lin Xing, so Xu Qianqian was not surprised when     she

    saw Lin Xing, and said calmly, "I have met Lin Shizi."

Lin Xing blushed slightly and said, "She loved the sachet that Miss Xu gave to Yueyue last time, and she kept shouting, asking me to take her to find Miss Xu, a few days ago. The person sent the invitation to Duke Chengguo's mansion, Yueyue has been looking forward to Miss Xu's coming, if she knew you were coming, she would be very happy."

    In Xu Qianqian's mind, the girl she saw in Yuan'an Temple that day appeared in Xu Qianqian's mind. . Zhu's lips curved and said, "Then I will trouble Shizi Lin to send Yueyue to me later, so I can talk to her."     "Don't worry, I should trouble Miss Xu," Lin Xing finished. Then he restrained the corners of his mouth, gave Xu Qianqian a bow, then turned around and asked the servant, "Go to find Miss, bring me here."     After Lin Xing finished his instructions, he did not leave here, but took Xu Qianqian with him. She went to the place where the female relatives were drinking tea and eating snacks. As soon as she entered the arch, Xu Qianqian attracted the attention of many people. First, the peach blossom makeup on her face was like a fairy coming down to earth. Invisible, snow-skinned beauty.

    The second is the British prince Lin Xing next to her. It is rumored that Lin Shizi is not close to women, and he is as gentle as jade. In the age of weakness, there are no bad rumors, and the backyard is also clean. Everyone thought that Lin Shizi was It is good to have broken sleeves, but now I see that people are not close to women.

    It's just that the vulgar and vulgar fans can't get into his eyes. He only likes Xu Qianqian, who is immortal and jade-like, and immortal and jade-like.

    Lin Xing didn't stay for a long time, he explained that Xu Qianqian would wait for Lin Yueyue to deliver it, and then left, and the whole backyard suddenly whispered, Xu Qianqian turned a blind eye, and whispered to Xu Xian.

    "What I said to my sister yesterday, did my sister write it down?" Xu Qianqian handed over all the bookkeeping manual and some rouge ratios in the store to Xu Yan yesterday, and now she is not sure what she is starting from. Going to Ling'an, I was afraid that it would be too late.     Xu Xian recited everything that Xu Qianqian handed in yesterday. The conversation between the two sisters, as if no one was around, fell into the eyes of the female family members not far away. The leader was Zhang Mian, who made things difficult for Xu Qianqian in Ningyuan Bookstore that day. He laughed and said, "This man, just broke off his engagement with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, and immediately flirted with Lin Shizi, hey."     Zhang Mian's words made a group of female relatives headed by her look at Xu Qianqian with dissatisfaction. Among them, Someone said, "But now, His Highness the Crown Prince has not given the divorce letter yet, so I don't know if he really broke the marriage."     As soon as these words came out, Zhang Mian glanced at Zhou Zi, the daughter of the Prime Minister, and sighed with regret. He said, "Hey, maybe he gave me a letter of divorce, but the emperor took care of Chengguo's face and didn't say anything to the public, but this would inevitably delay Sister Zhou. The best choice."     Zhang Mian's words caused the eyes of Zhou Zi, who had been quietly listening to their conversation, move, and Zhang Mian's heart sank, Zhou Zi was not as calm as she appeared on the face, perhaps it was upbringing that made Zhou Zi Zi didn't go to find Xu Qianqian and ask to understand.     That being the case, she said, "Last time I offended Miss Xu at Ningyuan Bookstore, and I guess she won't pay attention to me. I actually want to help Sister Zhou, but I'm afraid it won't be right. Why don't you ask and find out the result? , Sister Zhou will naturally thank you, Sister Zhou, don't you think so?"