Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    People come and go on the street.

    Xu Qianqian held a sachet in her pale hands, but Yu Guang kept following the carriage that "passed" Qinzhuang Pavilion but didn't stop.

    After the carriage completely left, Xu Qianqian withdrew his gaze, said goodbye to Lin Xing, and turned back to Qinzhuang Pavilion.

    Liusu greeted her and asked, "Miss, what is Lin Shizi looking for from you?" In the

    past, Liusu also liked to ask these questions, but since Liusu dragged her to Qinzhuang Pavilion yesterday, every time she asked Liusu, she felt that she Working for Yan Cheng.

    Yesterday, Xu Qianqian poked Tassel's forehead, and said coquettishly, "I don't have a conscience."

    Xu Qianqian glanced at Tassel and said, "It's not a big deal."

    Tassel felt uncomfortable all of a sudden, and he naturally knew why Xu Qianqian was born. After the "gap", he said aggrievedly: "Miss, the slave knows that she is wrong, and she will never listen to Eunuch Su's words again, so don't be angry, okay..."

    Xu Qianqian just didn't open her mouth to forgive her, hum Left with a bang.

    The more I walked into the backyard, the more I couldn't hold my breath.

    Seeing Xu Qianqian walking towards the backyard, Xu Chang looked puzzled, "Fassur, what's wrong with your lady, she is walking to the backyard in broad daylight."

    Liusu sighed, "It should be mad at me."

    Xu Chang stared at Xu Qianqian After a while, he rubbed Tassel's little head, "Come on, there's nothing to be angry about, it's not that you don't know that your lady loves you, maybe you have something on your mind, or who are you waiting for."

    Xu Yun didn't say anything. Guessing wrong, Xu Qianqian is indeed back in the backyard and waiting for others.

    It's just this wait, from Chen Shi to Shen Shimo.

    Shen Shimo's sky outside the sky fell on the entire Kyoto, forming a sharp contrast with the snow all over the ground.

    Xu Qianqian sat in front of the dressing table, looking at herself in the mirror, her soft eyes gradually turned red, she didn't wait for Yan Cheng.

    Obviously he was passing by Qinzhuang Pavilion today, why didn't he come in to see her?

    Could it be that since she heard his conversation with Jiang Chun, she had to forgive him, so he didn't think about going to find her again and tell her about it in detail?

    Thinking of this, Xu Qianqian's eyes turned red again.

    Xiaoshou picked up the silk handkerchief to wipe away the tears, but heard footsteps outside, followed by Hong'er's voice, "Miss, someone is looking for it."

    Xu Qianqian quickly put the silk handkerchief aside and drank it. Moistening her throat, she asked, "Who is it?"     "

    Miss Xu, a servant." Su Wei whispered, "Miss Xu, His Royal Highness has a request."

Er was stirred up again, she thought for a moment, and asked, "I don't know why His Highness is looking for me."

    Su Wei saw that Xu Qianqian still did not come out, looking at the locked door, his scalp was numb, how could he know what His Highness was looking for Miss Xu "Your Highness said, if Miss Xu delays the time, the scenery over there will not be so beautiful."