Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    After the screen ends.

    Yan Cheng just stared at the box of rouge.

    Others don't know, but his heart is already burning with anger, that kind of anger has engulfed his reason.

    Burning, screaming.

    ...

    But in three days, the palace turned upside down.

    Since the death of Concubine An, the saint who has no longer stepped into the harem has stepped into the harem several times within three days, but not to favor the concubines, nor to talk to the concubines of the harem to pass the time, but to get angry because of an old incident. .

    The maids and eunuchs in the palaces all over the place are doing things with their tails tucked, for fear that the anger of the Holy Spirit will be spilled on them.

    "It's terrifying. I went to the Empress's palace just now, and the Empress lost her temper. I don't know why?" A palace maid lowered her head and whispered.

    The palace maid who was with her drooped her eyes when she heard the words, "I don't know. But I have heard something, maybe it has something to do with the anger of the saint."

    Life in the palace was worried, but it couldn't stop them from wanting to gossip Heart.

    Another palace maid urged: "Tell me."

    The drooping palace maid seemed a little embarrassed, and told the other that after she said it, she was not allowed to spread it everywhere.

    After getting a positive answer.

    The maid with her eyes lowered and said, "Actually, the reason why the sage is angry in the harem these days is because of the late Concubine An     .

    "

The curious palace maid immediately covered her mouth and said in a low voice, "Is what you said true?

    " Can these words be false? The sage loves Concubine An a lot. As long as it is an old man in the palace, he has been favored by Concubine An since he entered the palace. Even if the ministers of the previous dynasty strongly opposed it, the sage still did not dote on other concubines because of pressure. For An Fei, as always, love.

    Even the current queen should be a little bit afraid.

    There are also rumors that the sage wanted to seal Concubine An, but Concubine An passed away.

    Concubine An's death made Sheng Yi lose a lot of white hair overnight, and his body instantly entered the stage of old age. After finally immersing himself in these years, Sheng Shang slowly accepted Concubine An's departure. Suddenly this rumor spread.

    But the death of Concubine An is suspicious. Is this rumor groundless, or is it really traceable?

    In any case, the saint has already taken it to heart, and there are signs that the entire palace will be overturned and carefully checked.

    ......

    A few days ago, Chengtian Palace.

    Yan Cheng stood beside the dragon case, grinding with an ink stick in his slender hands, and looking at the man sitting on the dragon chair rubbing his temples with his long and narrow phoenix eyes.

    Yan Cheng paused and said in a low voice, "Father, take a break."

    But since Yan Cheng grew up, Yan Xu, who always likes to leave government affairs, big or small, to him, just shook his head when he heard the words. .