Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    The next day at the hour.

    The queen invited Xu Qianqian to Yanxi Palace again.

    It was said that the Western Regions had donated grapes, chilled them, and made grape smoothies. Xu Qianqian was specially invited to taste them.

    It was not her turn to give the queen's face.

    Xu Qianqian could only change clothes and go to Yanxi Palace.

    As soon as she entered, the queen eagerly took her hand and asked for warmth. Xu Qianqian replied obediently, who would not say anything in the scene.

    The queen smiled and looked at Xu Qianqian from the corner of the corner. I had to say that she looked exactly like Gu Qinghuan back then.

    Gu Qinghuan was Concubine An's handkerchief in the past. She had been in and out of the harem many times, chatting with Concubine An.

    For this reason, she, the queen, used the reason of "How can the harem be a court lady going in and out" to tell the emperor that Gu Qinghuan would not be allowed to enter the palace, but the emperor's words were, "Concubine An enters the palace. It’s good to have someone by your side when you’re homesick.”

    Gu Qinghuan's appearance can be regarded as a peerless beauty in the entire capital. There is a concubine An in front and a Gu Qinghuan in the back. They are all good-looking, comparable to the appearance of a fairy, and they will inevitably make her think more. At first, the queen thought that the emperor did not let Gu Qinghuan enter and leave the harem entirely because of Concubine An, but wanted to satisfy her own desires.

    But later, she was wrong.

    Until now, she didn't understand why the emperor loved Concubine An so much.

    As her thoughts gradually stopped, the Queen had a prejudice against Gu Qinghuan and Concubine An, and she naturally would not be happy in the bottom of her heart when faced with Xu Qianqian who was exactly like Gu Qinghuan.

    But the courtesy was still there, and the queen asked with a smile, "Can you use the rouge from the Japanese palace?"

    Xu Qianqian was useless.

    She also gave a box in her past life, and she also gave a box in this life. Although she couldn't find anything wrong, her intuition and experience told her that she couldn't be fooled.

    Xu Qianqian smiled and said indifferently: "Returning to the empress's words, the rouge minister has used it, and the smell is delicious. When applying it on the face, the cold touch makes the minister feel very comfortable. Thank you, minister. After the Empress." The

    Empress smiled when she heard the words, and even the taste and touch of rouge could be described in such detail, it was obvious that she really liked it.

    She nodded and said, "I'm calling you here today, in fact, I want to introduce you to someone."

    Xu Qianqian remembered Huang Shuang she saw at the gate of the palace yesterday.

    My heart sank, and I heard the Queen whisper again: "Go and call Shuang'er out."

    Really, she wanted to introduce Huang Shuang to her.

    After the events of the previous life, Xu Qianqian naturally knew the queen's intentions well, but in this life, it may be because Yan Cheng's attitude towards her has changed, so the queen's intention to stuff Huang Shuang into it is ahead of schedule.