Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The solitary princess is what you can imagine

    The carriage was silent, and Xu Qianqian didn't say a word after a long time.

    She kept her head down from the beginning to the end, and her eyes never lifted up to look at him, turning a deaf ear to his words. This kind of emotionless fluctuation was more painful than a straightforward admission. people.

    Yan Cheng rolled his Adam's apple and waved his hand, and his empty voice sounded in the carriage, "Forget it, you can go back."

    Xu Qianqian's stiff body moved slightly, and said softly, "Thank you, Your Highness."

    Look, she is not dumb, she can When she spoke, she just didn't want to answer her own question.

    ...

    Xu Qianqian walked into the small door of Qianyun Courtyard, closed the door, and leaned against the wooden door with her thin back. After about a moment, the carriage outside the courtyard left, and the wheel of the carriage sounded. sound.

    After it was confirmed that he was leaving, Xu Qianqian slowly sat on the ground and buried her head in her knees. Today, she listened to her grandmother's words. It seemed that her grandmother would not give up unless Yan Cheng personally told her not to want her. .

    She should have known that since she gave up Yan Cheng, she and her grandmother had become enemies.

    She shouldn't expect the enemy to understand herself, now only she can plan for herself. She lowered her eyes, and when she heard footsteps in the distance, she immediately stood up. Since she woke up that day, she has seen a lot of things clearly.

    No one really cares about her, so the cowardly side has to be hidden.

    ...

    While Yan Cheng came to the mansion, Xu Qianqian immediately pulled the tassel out of the backyard and got on the carriage to Qinzhuang Pavilion.

    Who knows, when he just got off the carriage, he bumped into Zhang Mian.

    Zhang Mian also saw Xu Qianqian, but they didn't have a good impression of each other. Xu Qianqian didn't bother to chat with her, so she put on her veil and walked to Qinzhuang Pavilion, standing in front of the shop looking at the new style.

    Zhang Mian stood there and saw Xu Qianqian, she couldn't help but recall the praise from His Royal Highness to Xu Qianqian at the British palace yesterday. It was clear that Xu Qianqian had already said about her divorce, why did His Highness praise her again.     She was in a bad mood. When the banquet was over, she saw her brother Zhang Yan staring at Xu Qianqian. Zhang Mian was immediately displeased and angrily warned Zhang Yan not to have any thoughts about Xu Qianqian. I don't want Xu Qianqian to be my sister-in-law.     Unexpectedly, Zhang Yan said: "Remember that day, I told you about the West Lake?"     Zhang Mian was a little impressed by this matter. Zhang Yan came back from outside that day and was very angry. It was because when he was in the West Lake, he was humiliated by a woman who played the pipa, but there were so many people at that time that Zhang Yan couldn't see Xu Qianqian's face clearly, so he could only swallow the anger.     After Zhang Yan was humiliated, he kept this voice firmly in his heart. The purpose was to let out a bad breath. Unexpectedly, he actually ran into the woman who played the pipa that day.     Brother and sister for many years, although they are not biological, how can Zhang Mian not understand the tangle in Zhang Yan's eyes, first hated Xu Qianqian and made him lose face in front of everyone, but now seeing Xu Qianqian's beauty, he felt pity again.     Seeing this, Zhang Mian thought that Zhang Yan's mother was pressing her mother's head everywhere. She was clearly a concubine, but her momentum overwhelmed her wife, and she immediately said, "Miss Xu had already told Madam Wang that she and His Highness had broken off their engagement when she was in the backyard. Now, who would dare to marry a woman whose marriage was broken off by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince? If her brother is too angry, he can make her a rat that everyone shouts and beats. For a woman without parents, who can help? I 'm afraid that at that time, she can only beg her brother."     Zhang Mian's words were very vague, but Zhang Yan suddenly understood.     ......     The thoughts gradually stopped, Zhang Mian looked at the Qinzhuang Pavilion, Xu Qianqian lowered his eyes and carefully selected the appearance of the rouge, Qionghua jade appearance, two pupils cut water, with a frown and a smile, his behavior was like walking out of a painting It's like that, although she really doesn't like Xu Qianqian, she has to admit that a beautiful woman like Xu Qianqian can't be found in the entire Kyoto anymore.