Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    This year's cold wind is much colder than in previous years, and in one night, the snow has covered the entire Kyoto with a layer of white.

    Three quarters of an hour.

    Poison Weight took the medicine box into the main hall of the East Palace, but saw that the emperor was also there. Salute to the two of them.

    The emperor: "No gift, come and see if the crown prince's injury is serious?"

    Poisonous weight stepped forward, first glanced at the wound, frowned slightly, took scissors and cut the clothes that were fused with flesh and blood, see There was new blood on the wound, and he asked, "Your Highness, did you pull the wound last night? I can see that the blood on it is new."

    Du Li is a senior doctor. When did these wounds hurt and when did the blood come from? , of course he knew it all. If you have to hide it, it may only make the poison weight more and more confirmed. Ji Shi, he returned to the capital yesterday and went to find Xu Qianqian, and he will definitely be investigated.

    After a while, Yan Cheng made a low hum.

    The poisonous weight asked again, "How did you get involved?" The

    woman's tender moan sounded in her ears. Now, there seemed to be two more blushes on the woman's fair face, and the white teeth nibbled at him. The numbness in his neck, his Adam's apple rolled, and he lied without changing his face: "I didn't know about it on the way back to Beijing."

    Su Wei listened, bowed his head and pouted, His Royal Highness "I don't know" , but he knew it clearly.

    In fact, the doctor had already treated the wound on the way back to Beijing, but His Royal Highness had to climb over the wall to enter Xu's house. This wound was caused when he climbed over the wall.

    But Su Wei dared not speak.

    The emperor's younger brother listened very sadly and looked at the poison weight: "Is the crown prince's injury serious?" The

    poison weight picked up a jar of purple medicine bottle, pulled out the stopper, poured out the powder, and shook it on the poison weight. On his back, he frowned and said, "There is no serious problem, but the sword is poisonous. Please ask the emperor to give Caomin a little time to get rid of this poison."

    The emperor wanted to ask something else, but Yan Cheng smiled at him and whispered: "Father, don't worry, it's fine." The

    emperor shouted, "I shouldn't have sent you, if your mother and concubine knew about it. , I want to say that I don't care about you mother and son anymore."

    When outsiders heard it, they would only think that the emperor was very good, and Concubine An still remembered after leaving for so many years, but Yan Cheng felt that his heart was sour, the father and the emperor were still alive with the mother and the concubine. At that time, he still regarded him as a child, and An Fei knew what happened inside and outside the words.

    But Concubine An would not know, nor would she know.

    The emperor is deceiving himself. Yan Cheng sees it through but doesn't say it, why isn't the self in the previous life different? He always felt that Xu Qianqian was still alive, as long as he thought that she was still alive, he felt that all the difficulties in the world could be overcome.

    But the truth is, it's just a fantasy.

    Speaking of Concubine An, the atmosphere in the hall was a little suffocating, Yan Cheng was about to speak, but he heard the poisonous weight behind him flip open his collar, pointed to his neck and asked, "His Royal Highness, why is there a tooth mark on your neck? "