Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    The fourth floor of Lily Square is a place for top-level VIP guests to talk about things.

    Yan Cheng walked in with his feet raised, and when his eyes met Jiang Chun who stood up and saluted, he took a breath and then withdrew his gaze.

    He sat on the stool, leaned against the back of the chair, turned the jade wrench in his hand, and did not speak for a long time.

    It wasn't until Su Wei walked in and whispered, "His Royal Highness, you're here."

    Yan Cheng just lifted his eyelids, as if he noticed that Jiang Chun had been saluting for a long time.

    Jiang Chun's body was a little trembling, and it took half a moment since His Highness came in, but His Highness didn't speak, how could she dare to get up rashly, just when she was about to be unable to hold it, Yan Cheng's faint voice sounded in the room: " No ceremony."

    Jiang Chun was relieved and got up hastily.

    Immediately afterwards, Yan Cheng's voice sounded again, "Do you know why Gu came to look for you today?"

    Jiang Chun shook her head, how would she know what he was looking for today, so she came in and asked her to salute for so long. As if she hadn't seen her existence, and now that she asked this question again, Jiang Chun's heart tightened, and she guessed a bit.

    Although she and Yan Cheng are cousins, they have not met since childhood. She only knows that her mother wants her to become her cousin's concubine. The position, and herself, at first she only had illusions about the position of the concubine.

    The prince and the concubine, it's a shameful thing to say it out.

    When she entered the palace and saw Yan Cheng, her heart changed from fame and fortune to affection. She has never seen such a handsome man, with a dignified appearance, like a god in the sky, gentle and jade-like.

    Mother Jiang wiped away her tears and cried to mention how good the relationship with her aunt she had never met in the past was. Finally, when the eyes of the man sitting on the throne were filled with sadness, Mother Jiang struck while the iron was hot, "This is For a few years, my body has been unreliable, but the only thing I can't let go of is Chun'er. If my sister is still there, I can let her make a good family for Chun'er, but unfortunately she is no longer there. The only thing I can find, also There is only you, Your Highness."

    Yan Cheng said at the time, "What does my aunt want Gu Gu to do?"

    But Jiang's mother stabbed her directly, "Please also ask Your Highness to bring Chun'er into the East Palace, she doesn't need a position or pet, just give her a place to live. You can do whatever you want." When the

    words were finished, Jiang Mu looked at Yan Cheng's frowning brows, and her heart moved, "Your Highness, if it is not a last resort, I will not rashly say this," Jiang Mu handed a jade pendant in her sleeve to Yan Cheng. In front of him, "This is what Qinwan gave me back then, saying that when my life was unsatisfactory in the future, hold this jade pendant, and the saint will make my wish."

    Jiang Chun's thoughts were disturbed by the sound of Su Wei pouring tea, she Kankan put away the floating thoughts.

    After pondering for a moment, he only said: "I don't know your Highness, but because of what my mother said to His Highness?"

    Yan Cheng hummed lightly, "Yes, no."

    Yan Chengyou remembered that jade pendant, the color was a rare and beautiful jade, indeed It was held by the mother-in-law all the year round, and Jiang's mother's words were also very clear. If he did not decide, then she would take this jade pendant to find the saint. In this way, it would become the saint's marriage.