Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Don't Move

    There are many eminent monks in the temple. It is said that what you ask for in the temple can be efficacious. Many students come to seek careers, businessmen seek wealth, and women seek fate. It is said that in the backyard of the temple, you can also light blessing lamps for the deceased. Bless the deceased in the next life with peace, joy and smoothness, no sickness, no pain and no disaster.

    The temple is surrounded by green trees, surrounded by flowers and plants, and there are towering ancient trees in pale green not far away. The melodious sound of bells comes from a distance. You can also see a faint mist lingering.

    There were still two or three women waiting in front of her. When Xu Qianqian was about to cross the threshold, she saw a little girl rashly running towards her. The little girl looked like she was only four or five years old. Pink and jade carvings are really cute.

    The threshold is a bit high, but the little girl is not afraid of life, she pulled Xu Qianqian's skirt, looked up at her, those big eyes blinked, and said in a milky voice: "Pretty sister, I want to go over, Hug, okay?"

    Who wouldn't like a cute and sensible child, the light shone on Xu Qianqian's tender cheeks, her red lips raised slightly, and she bent down and gently hugged the little girl over the threshold, thinking she was a little girl She would leave, but she didn't think that after she was hugged by Xu Qianqian, she laughed happily, and then said, "Come again."

    Xu Qianqian's son realized that she was joking.

    Before she even reached her, Xu Yan and her aunt stood in front, Xu Yan jokingly said: "Look, our Qianqian is just likeable, I don't know which family this little girl belongs to or if she has any brothers... ."

    When Xu Xun said this, she looked at Xu Qianqian with a smile in her eyes. Except for her grandmother, everyone in the uncle's room supported and understood her unwillingness to continue with Yan. Saying this on a sunny day will inevitably make people a little embarrassed.

    Xu Qianqian's face turned slightly red, and she whispered, "What nonsense are you talking about..."

    Who knows, Xu Xian's words made the little girl listen. She tugged at Xu Qianqian's skirt and said earnestly. : "I have a brother. My brother got lost and I don't know where he went."

    Xu Qianqian laughed suddenly, but Xu Qianqian knew that the little girl just heard someone say her brother, so she should have a brother, Xu Qianqian squatted down, brushed the little girl's broken hair, and then said "Then where is your home, do you know?"

    Who knew that the little girl didn't answer, but took Xu Qianqian's hand and smiled with frowning eyes, "Sister, it's beautiful." The

    little girl pointed to Xu Qianqian's waist hanging The sachet he was wearing was young, but he had good eyesight. He knew which one was good-looking and which one was not. Xu Qianqian untied the sachet and handed it to the little girl, saying, "If you like it, Sister, give you this sachet." The

    little girl got the good-looking sachet, smiled even more happily, thanked her sister every word, and then stretched out her hand to hug Xu Qianqian, the moment the soft fragrance entered her arms, Xu Qianqian felt herself heart is melting.

    When the little girl withdrew from her arms, Xu Qianqian saw the clothes on the little girl's body and the hairpin on her head, and she knew in her heart that the little girl's family background was fine, whether it was what she was wearing or what she was wearing. , are all superior.

    Just as he thought about it, he heard a gentle voice not far away, "Lin Yueyue, you are not obedient, and you are running around." The

    voice was a little familiar.