Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The night was quiet, the moonlight hid in the clouds, and came out again after a while, and the bright moonlight poured in through the window lattice.

    Xu Qianqian was wearing a white pajama and let the cool wind blow in.

    The curtain of the bed was curved by the wind, and Xu Qianqian's blue silk dangled down, her black hair and white clothes, and her little face without makeup was still fair. A small dark mahogany box.

    The small box was illuminated by the moonlight and candlelight, and the fine dust was visible to the naked eye.

    Her beautiful eyes drooped slightly, and Xu Qianqian's light-white fingertips gently swept the dust on it. The dark red wooden box immediately left a few marks of slender fingertips. After she blew the dust on it, Facing the tassel, he said, "Let's light a few more lights."

    Tassel did as he did, lighting five more candles, and the candlelight flickered, shrouding Xu Qianqian's shadow in a hazy halo.

    She reached out a little nervously and opened the wooden box.

    Inside the room where the needle drop could be heard, the sound of opening the box could be heard.

    When I opened it, I found that there were several small dark compartments in this box. It can be seen that the owner of the box is thoughtful enough. Xu Qianqian opened it and saw that there were several letters, her fingertips paused.

    This is my mother's letter, isn't it bad for her to open it?

    But this idea was extinguished in an instant, and there was always a force in her heart that urged her to open it up and take a look. She also had a desire to find out about her mother's past.

    So, she took one of the letters at random, and after opening the letter, the writing inside made her heart tremble.

    Black and white characters, with flowing handwriting, you can see that the person who wrote the letter is a gentle and easy-going person. But this handwriting, Xu Qianqian always felt inexplicably familiar, but for a while he couldn't remember where he had seen this handwriting.

    She lowered her eyes and slowly read out the contents of the letter.

    "When I saw you today, I miss it so much, I don't know when the next time we will see you,

    I beg God to let me stay in Ling'an for a longer time, preferably a lifetime, then I can see you every day,

    you don't know, my heart for you can be learned from the sun and the moon, the heaven and the earth are for you Prove that

    I only hope, you can look at me one more time, look at me more,

    now I only hope, two days later when the saint goes hunting, you can look at me one more time, even one more look. "

    ...

    After reading a letter, Xu Qianqian's fingertips trembled, and her eyes were reluctantly withdrawn from the letter.

    Tassel stood beside the lamp for Xu Qianqian to read. Seeing her stop, she asked curiously. Said: "Miss, this is... Who wrote it to Madam? "

    There is no signature on the letter, but the handwriting is somewhat familiar.

    This kind of weirdness has always been around in her heart, and she thinks it is weird.

    Xu Qianqian looked at the handwriting, fell into contemplation, and frowned lightly. She had seen in her father's study when she was a child. Although the handwriting is similar to the current handwriting, there are still some discrepancies.