Chapter 2

Chapter 2 How did she get hurt?

    the next day.

    The sky just lit up, the sky was covered with fish-mammed white, the light was refracted, and the morning sun was mottled on the carved window lattice, Xu Qianqian was woken up by the pain of the palm, she opened her eyes, raised her hand and looked at it. .

    The blood on the white muslin had coagulated overnight. Xu Qianqian untied it and took a closer look. A long scratch on the palm of his hand was very conspicuous, with red blood and black dried blood on it.

    Ugly like a centipede.

    Xu Qianqian couldn't help but think of her previous life. Because of the emotion she received from Yan Cheng, she had no time to take care of her scars. She went to the East Palace and Yan Cheng for several days to soften up. When this incident passed, she remembered the scar on her palm.

    But it was too late. At that time, the wound on the palm of the hand had already scabbed over. Even if it was repaired later, it would be of no avail. She also hid the wound and did not dare to let Yan Cheng see it, for fear that he would dislike it.

    There were footsteps outside the house, followed by the sound of tassel pushing the door. Tassel opened the bead curtain in the house and saw Xu Qianqian at a glance. When she saw that she was awake, she instructed the ladies to get the toiletries, and walked forward to give her. Xu Qianqian changed her clothes.

    "Miss, the old lady said, let you wake up." After Liusu finished speaking, he paused and lowered his voice, "Perhaps it was the matter of His Royal Highness, and it passed to the old lady's ears." There is

    no need for Liusu to explain, Xu Qianqian also knew.

    In the previous life, she and Yan Cheng had such a quarrel, and the most worrying thing was her grandmother, not because she loved her too much, but because she couldn't bear to let the crown princess who was about to be handed away. At that time, Xu Qianqian was still thinking about Yan Cheng. , Naturally, he obeyed his grandmother's advice, and the grandfather and grandson kept on trying to please Yan Cheng. It was not until he softened his attitude that grandmother slept well.

    Looking back now, it can be said to be humble to the core.

    ...

    Xu Qianqian didn't waste time, but she didn't go right away. Instead, she had breakfast, changed into a white fringed butterfly skirt, and wore a string of blue gemstones around her neck. The hairpin is in a flying bun, with a gold-plated kingfisher on the hairpin, with bright eyes, white teeth, and beautiful snow skin. It feels pleasing to the eye, like a moving beauty picture.

    Xu Qianqian walked slowly to the old lady's yard step by step.

    The Guogong's mansion is very large and is divided into four courtyards, one is the front courtyard, where guests are entertained, the other is the Anshou courtyard where the old lady lives. Because Xu Qianqian has no parents, she lives in a courtyard alone, called Qianyunyuan, and the other is the Anshouyuan where the old lady lives. A Hekang hospital, where the uncle's family of five lived.

    As soon as Xu Qianqian arrived at the Anshouyuan, Madam Xu held her hand and sat beside her, cared about her injury, and immediately cut to the point, "Qianqian, you don't have to be sad, what His Royal Highness said, maybe It's just a momentary anger. When the anger subsides, remember to go to the palace and make a good apology to His Highness. You will be a prince concubine in the future, and you will be the mother of a country in the future. There are countless women by the side of His Royal Highness. You are now If I can't hold a rouge box, how will my mother honor the world in the future?"

After I was reborn, I became the white moonlight of the princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें