Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    The night was quiet, the wind was quiet, and the feudal land was hot all year round. Yan Cheng was wearing armor, and a sword was stabbed in the back. The blood had blurred the entire clothes. Jump.

    When Yan Cheng woke up again, it was already seven o'clock.

    He resisted the bloody and astringent taste in his throat, coughed, and called Su Wei to come in.

    Seeing that Yan Cheng woke up, Su Wei burst into tears with joy, and said, "Your Highness's wound still hurts? This old slave will go to ask the doctor."

    But just as he was about to leave, Yan Cheng stopped him.

    He stretched out his hand and covered his heart, no matter how painful his back was, he couldn't help but feel distressed.

    Being stabbed, he doesn't feel pain.

    But when she heard her private meeting with Wen Ming, his heart ached.

    His lips were dry, and the first thing he woke up was not asking how the rebels were, but in a hoarse voice: "I checked, what did Wen Ming talk about with her?"

    Su Wei shook his head, "Your Highness, are you like this? The old slave is frightened, how dare the old slave go to investigate."

    In case Yan Cheng has three strengths and two weaknesses, it is them who suffer!

    How could he have the spare time to check what Xu Qianqian and Wen Ming said.

    Yan Cheng knew that his heart was too anxious, he took a deep breath, and drank some water that Su Wei handed over.

    He Xiangli remained calm and didn't panic when things happened, but for some reason, as long as Xu Qianqian was involved, he was like a three-year-old hairy child, and his heart was numb.

    Maybe... that's what it's like to love someone.

    Yan Cheng put the cup aside and asked, "How's the Huang family doing?"

    Seeing that His Royal Highness finally stopped asking Xu Qianqian, Su Wei squeezed his sweat and whispered: "His Royal Highness, the people of the Huang family have been surrounded and suppressed, and a few leaders have been arrested. Let His Highness recuperate in peace, and in half a month, when the injury is healed, you can leave for Beijing."

    Hearing the words "half a month", Yan Cheng frowned and said solemnly, "How long have we been in the domain?"

    Su Wei: "Go back to Your Highness, I came in the beginning of October, and now it's November 11th. December 12th is His Highness's birthday, so I can make it in time... This year is His Highness's year of weakness, His Highness... ...."

    What Su Wei said Yan Cheng could no longer hear. He murmured, "It's been a month and a half."

    No wonder she met Wen Ming a few days ago.

    I should think he was dead.

    Thinking of this, he spit out another mouthful of blood in his mouth.

    Su Wei looked uncomfortable and said, "Your Highness, if the sage sees it, I will feel distressed again."

    Yan Cheng heard the word distressed, and thought for a moment: "Let's go back to Beijing immediately."

    Su Wei shook his hand holding the jade basin. stunned.

    ...

    The news of Yan Cheng's immediate departure to Beijing reached the ears of the eldest prince.