Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    When I woke up in the morning, there were birds chirping everywhere in the mountains and forests, chirping, as if the bloody scene last night was just an illusion in her dream.

    Xu Qianqian sat next to Yan Cheng, watched him put out the seedlings from the fire, handed him the clothes, and said, "Look for a mountain spring later, and wash the clothes."

    Yesterday on his clothes It's all the blood of that monster.

    Xu Qianqian was talking to herself, and didn't look at Yan Cheng's expression carefully.

    Yan Cheng's mind was full of the dream from last night, but he wanted to ask Xu Qianqian, but he couldn't help being frightened by his own thought. Since that dream was a harbinger of the future, how could she know.

    Yan Cheng felt that he was confused. After putting out the fire, he packed up and packed his luggage into the package. After a while, he continued to climb the mountain with Xu Qianqian.

    Xu Qianqian said to find a mountain spring, firstly, to wash his clothes stained with blood yesterday, and secondly, to wipe himself with a handkerchief.

    No matter how cool it is in the mountains and forests, this is midsummer, and the sultry atmosphere cannot be ignored.

    Along the way, Yan Cheng and Xu Qianqian didn't speak, they walked in tandem.

    After I don't know how long it took, Xu Qianqian remembered that he hadn't slept all night yesterday, and mistakenly thought that his wandering spirit was due to sleepiness, so he found a topic to talk about, "I saw that monster yesterday, it's a bit weird, I've never seen it before. But, does Your Highness know what that is?" The

    monster was tall and ferocious, she had never seen it before.

    Yan Cheng pondered for a while, and said, "I've seen it in a book, it should be called Qiongqi."

    Xu Qianqian recited "Qianqi" silently and then raised her eyes, she really let her find a mountain spring. There was a little smile in the bright eyes, and said, "His Royal Highness, look!"

    Yan Cheng followed her hand and looked, and saw a pool of water not far away, and there were several cracks above the pool. Cool mountain spring water.

    Enough for them to drink, enough to wash their bodies.

    ...

    Yan Cheng and Xu Qianqian walked to the pool.

    The two stood at the edge of the pool, but Xu Qianqian had no ink marks. Thinking of washing quickly and hurrying on the road, she took out Yan Cheng's splendid clothes stained with blood and put it aside, and said to Yan Cheng again. : "Your Highness, you wash first."

    This wash must be a bath.

    Yan Cheng's hand gently tried the pool water, thinking that the pool water would be very cold overnight, but when he reached in, he found that the pool water here is not cold, but compared to the warm water for bathing, it is definitely is a big difference.

    The pool water is crystal clear, not deep.

    After all, it is in the mountains and forests, and they are considered lucky to have pools of water.

    Yan Cheng rolled his Adam's apple and said, "You go first, I'll be watching outside." After speaking, he stood up, there was a big tree beside the pool, Yan Cheng walked behind the tree, blocked his view.

    Xu Qianqian followed and looked at the tree, her eyes trembled slightly, but after a while, she didn't twist, she took off the boy's clothes, shoes and socks, and her little crystal feet stepped on the edge of the pool. She put it into the pool, and finally her slender legs, and then the slender waist that Yingying grasped. Finally, the pool was just right, and the pool slowly sank into her delicate collarbone.