Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The night sky was full of stars, and the sky was dark and cloudy.

    The excitement of the Gu Mansion dissipated just after a while, and the Qin family's carriage stopped at the entrance of the Gu Mansion.

    The masters of the Gu family took the maids and wives and stood at the door to see them off. The hands of the servants were lit by lanterns.

    Zhou Shu held Xu Qianqian's hand, and his eyes were full of admiration, and immediately, in front of everyone, he said, "Alright, tomorrow, I will be a guest at Aunt Qin's mansion."

    Xu Qianqian lowered her eyes . , The curled eyelashes trembled slightly, and the porcelain-white little face nodded lightly with a smile.

    When he was punished for drinking, everyone knew that it was Qin Zhao who made a mistake. In this way, everyone knew his intentions. Qin Xiang already liked Xu Qianqian very much. Government as a guest.

    Zhou Shu followed suit.

    She already knew the thoughts of the elders in the mansion, but now this situation is the same as what she thought, and under Madam Gu's kind smile, she agreed.

    After the Qin family got into the carriage.

    Gu Huanyi let go of the things that weighed on her mind, breathed a sigh of relief, and joked: "It seems that this year, the Gu Mansion is going to be lively again."

    Because Gu's marriage is approaching.

    If there is no mishap, Xu Qianqian's marriage should be settled on an auspicious day when Big Brother Gu.

    Even if Xu Qianqian has no feelings for Qin Zhao today, but being teased so clearly, the girl's face is thin, she can't help but blushed, and said coquettishly, "Sister!"

    Gu Huanyi couldn't stand her back with a smile . , Everyone talked for a while, and went back to the yard each.

    ...

    Chen Jin went back to Chen's house by himself. Gu Huanyi kept Xu Qianqian as his company.

    The two sisters were lying on the bed, and Xu Qianqian looked at the top of the bed, her eyes vacant.

    "Sister, what's your impression of Qin Zhao?"

    Gu Huanyi had been holding back for a whole night, and finally came to an idea.

    Xu Qianqian was wearing a white nightgown with black hair, white skin and snow, and three thousand blue silk sprinkled on the embroidered pillow. Her delicate porcelain-white face was stunned for a moment, and her voice was soft, and said: " It's okay."

    Gu Huanyi froze and looked at Xu Qianqian with an unbelievable expression.

    She heard right, right?

    No one knows Ling An, and no one knows that Qin Zhao, the son of the Qin family, is a handsome gentleman, gentle as jade, and his heart is broken with every smile. In fact, she had thought about introducing Qin Zhao long before she was locked up, but after all, the two parents were so familiar with each other, if it didn't work, she would become a sinner, so she dismissed the idea.

    Now, at Xu Qianqian's place, is it alright?

    Gu Huanyi hurriedly asked, "What makes you dissatisfied with him?"

    Xu Qianqian frowned and answered truthfully, "There is nothing that dissatisfied me." It's just that she has experienced too many things, so it is difficult for her to do any more. A person's heart is moved, and he bends down. After getting along with each other tonight, Qin Zhao is indeed impeccable everywhere. There is nothing to say about this.

After I was reborn, I became the white moonlight of the princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें