Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Missing

    When Su Wei led the imperial doctor to the Duke Cheng's mansion, it was getting late. The sun set in the west mountain, and a ray of sunshine fell, reflecting the whole mansion of the mansion with a warm yellow shimmer. Mrs. Xu saw that the East Palace sent someone here. , For a while, Amitabha Buddha thought it was the reason why he knelt down in the Buddhist hall in the afternoon.

    Then he immediately told Steward Li to take Su Wei and the imperial physician to Qianyun Hospital.

    Xu Qianqian was sitting in the yard next to a white jasmine flower field. She was sitting on the pavilion on the lake. There was a cloud and mist hair tip on the stone table, and there was a box of fragrant hibiscus pastry next to it. She was sitting upright with a piece of rice paper on which various spices were written.

    When she came back from a trip to the house, she changed into a dress, a light red lotus blossom skirt, and was looking down at the rice paper on the stone table. The necks were slightly folded, revealing swan jade necks, and the rays of light fell down. , she seemed calm and well-behaved.

    As soon as Su Wei came in, he saw this scene and sighed in his heart, Miss Xu's face is really beautiful no matter how you look at it. Su Wei actually listened to what Young Master Qin said yesterday. Leaving aside, some people began to be unable to hold back.

    Why didn't His Royal Highness pay too much attention to the Prince of England yesterday? Su Wei boldly speculated on His Highness's thoughts, simply because he believed that Miss Xu would not like the Prince of England.

    After all, Miss Xu's affection for His Royal Highness, Su Wei also sees it really, that can get the British prince's son, and now he has brought the imperial doctor by himself, and he will wait to say something good about His Highness's distressed Miss Xu. Now, when Miss Xu goes to the East Palace tomorrow, those rumors are not self-defeating.

    Su Wei thought so, and brought the imperial doctor forward, "I have seen Miss Xu."

    Xu Qianqian naturally recognized Su Wei. In the past, every time he entered the East Palace, he always asked Su Wei to help him. After marrying Yan Cheng in the previous life, Su Wei He also helped himself a lot in private, Xu Qianqian stood up and said with a small smile, "How did Eunuch Su come?"

    Su Wei took a small red porcelain bottle and put it on the table: "His Royal Highness learned that Miss Xu was injured, so he asked the servant to bring the imperial doctor to see Miss Xu to see if it was serious, and by the way, he also specially I told the servant to bring you a scar remover cream, which was made by the Taiyuan Hospital, and the effect is excellent, which is many times better than the one bought from outside."

    Yan Chengcai was not so kind.

    Xu Qianqian sees it through but doesn't say it, she doesn't know how Yan Cheng would kindly call someone here, there must be Su Wei's intention in it, so she can't chill Su Wei's heart, and besides, it's just to break off the marriage, it's not good to tear off the face completely After all, because of the relationship between the mother and Concubine An, she and Yan Cheng can't become husband and wife, but they won't become enemies: "His Royal Highness kindly accepted the daughter, but unfortunately, I just went to the medical center and went to the hospital. Jin Chuangpao, but since it is His Highness's kindness, then please take a look at the imperial doctor, and you can go back and return to your life."

    Su Wei responded immediately, and hurriedly called the imperial doctor to look at Xu Qianqian's hand, taking advantage of this time, Su Wei and Xu Qianqian started chatting intentionally or unintentionally, "Miss Xu won't come to the East Palace today, this old servant is still a little unaccustomed, and always feels that something is missing from the East Palace, if Miss Xu enters the palace tomorrow, don't bring cakes with you. Go, if His Highness knew that Miss Xu was injured and made cakes herself, she would probably feel sorry for Miss."