Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Rebirth

    The winter nights in Jichao were the coldest. The heavy snow fell for several days without stopping. The heavy snow weighed on the branches of plum blossoms. A little bit of red flowers emerged from the white snow. A hexagonal snowflake fell to the ground.

    East Palace, Suihe Palace.

    A palace maid in plain green clothes was holding a silver needle and put it into the dark medicine that night. After a short wait, she picked up the silver needle, and then watched carefully by the candlelight in the hall. , looks, extra cautious.

    It wasn't until a low cough sounded in the hall that the maid immediately put away the silver needle, and immediately took the medicine and walked to the carved bed of the red sandalwood auspicious beast.

    The candles in the hall shone brightly, illuminating the entire hall and the woman on the bed. Her palm-sized face was completely bloodless, her lips were pale, and her eyes were slightly swollen. just cried.

    "Tassel...cough, where's Your Highness?" When Xu Qianqian, who was lying on the bed, said the word His Highness, even if there was no god in his eyes, there was sporadic light, as if His Highness was coming back. Her body will get better.     Hearing this, Liusu saw the weak appearance of his master again, and turned his head with distressed tears, and said, "Prince Concubine, I'm afraid you forgot, your Royal Highness went down to Ling An, and after a while, I'm afraid it will come back. Don't come."     A month ago, Prince Yan Cheng set off from Kyoto to Ling'an's side, and since he left, the Crown Princess stumbled and fell into the lake in the back garden of the East Palace. Where did the weak Xu Qianqian suffer from this pain, he has been ill until now.     The imperial doctor came to see and said that he had contracted the cold and prescribed medicine, but until now it has not improved, instead he has become weaker. not coming.     Now her body bones are indeed weak.     When Xu Qianqian heard this, those red and swollen eyes were filled with mist, and tears were about to fall when she saw her eyes, she turned her head, and said with a sore throat: "The letters I sent, Your Highness also Didn't you reply a few words?"

    Tassel shook his head and handed the medicine up.

    Xu Qianqian only felt a mouthful of blood in her heart, she couldn't go up or down, she took a deep breath, and after drinking the medicine handed by Liusu, she heard the voices of two mothers breaking their mouths from outside the hall.

    "I heard that His Royal Highness will send the Crown Princess..." The voice became quieter, but it reached Xu Qianqian's ears. She felt a little uneasy in her heart for some reason, and then said to the tassel: "Go and ask ."

    Tassel responded immediately, put the medicine bowl aside, then got up and walked out.

    The door was half opened and then closed quickly, but a lot of cold winds still got in, causing Xu Qianqian on the bed to cough again, but at this moment she had no intention of caring about her body. Uneasy.

    First, I stumbled and fell into the lake, and then the cold in January was not good. Now it is the words of the old wives. There are thousands of thoughts in my mind. After a while, the door opened, and Tassel walked in, with a bloody face on that little face. Nothing, so pale.

    "What happened?"

    "It's nothing, it's just... that His Royal Highness is coming back soon," Tassel hesitated, then took the medicine bowl and tried to turn around and leave.

    But Xu Qianqian stayed in the East Palace for more than a year, how could she be so fooled, she knew that Liusu didn't want to let her know, the more so, the more serious this matter, how could she be reconciled, "You are the same as the truth. I said."