Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    In the Taoist temple, there is a place where distinguished guests can drink tea and talk. It is located in the innermost courtyard of the temple. A Taoist priest with long white hair in blue clothes and black shoes is followed by a middle-aged man. At first glance, it is impressive. It was Xu Qianqian's uncle Gu Hongfang.

    "I don't know when His Highness came," Gu Hongfang followed behind the priest in Tsing Yi, his face serious and fearful.

    Although the Gu family has a great career, I have never seen it before. Usually, others are afraid of seeing the Gu family. Now, it is the first time that the Gu family feels that invisible sense of oppression.

    When Gu Hongfang was married to his younger sister in Kyoto, he had met the current sage, but at that time, the current prince was in the belly of Concubine An. Now it is the first time to see the prince of Ji Chao, but... . He has heard a lot of rumors about His Royal Highness.

    The first impression is of course the niece who was divorced from the marriage. Second, it is more that His Royal Highness the Prince has managed Ji Chao well. In the past few years, every early spring, he will sort out the various sizes of the entire Ji Chao over the past year to make better. decision.

    Now, if Gu Hongfang guessed correctly, this time his Royal Highness came down for the Xunliao affair.

    Thinking about it, he has already arrived at the door. Su Wei has been waiting at the door in the courtyard. After seeing the Taoist priest and Gu Hongfang, he smiled and said; "His Royal Highness is in the room. The Taoist priest and Master Gu, please come inside.

    " Chang and Gu Hongfang nodded lightly, and the two walked inside. Once inside, every courtyard of the Taoist temple was extremely simple, but the prince of Ji Chao was sitting on the high hall with a powerful aura. Suddenly, the room seemed to be plated with a layer of golden light, which was extremely dazzling.

    Gu Hongfang and the Taoist priest in Tsing Yi stepped forward and saluted.

    Gu Hongfang: "I don't know if His Royal Highness came to Ling'an, and the grass-roots people will be far away."

    In terms of ethics, the prince made a private visit, and the people of the Gu family thought it was ignorant, but the relationship between the two was said to be close. The line involved is Xu Qianqian, but now that line is about to break, but it still hasn't broken.

    Gu Hongfang thought about it, but still opened his mouth.

    Yan Cheng said solemnly: "No ceremony."

    Gu Hongfang and the priest in Qingyi got up, Gu Hongfang glanced at Yan Cheng who was sitting on the throne of the high hall, and at first glance, he understood why his charming niece He followed Yan Cheng so zealously before.

    I saw the man in the main seat was wearing a fancy dress, and his long and narrow phoenix eyes were staring at the secret letter sent on the table. Even if he only glanced at it, Gu Hongfang was shocked by Yan Cheng's aura. He also forgot to return to his senses, and in the next instant, he met Yan Cheng's cold eyes.     At the same time, Daoist Tsing Yi opened his mouth, and his aged voice sounded to ease the awkward atmosphere in the house, "Your Highness, recently, there have been many people from Xunliao Village in the temple, so you must have heard of it.     " I came to Ling'an because of the Xunliao affair in the old year." Yan Cheng didn't shy away, but looked at Gu Hongfang and said with a frown, "I want to ask Gu's family whether all the wood and stone used to build the house that the governor bought back then are there. Gu family purchases?"     Gu Hong pondered for a while, and said: "Your Highness, when the avalanche last year, the governor did purchase wood and stone materials from the Gu family. After the account was settled, the fifty taels of silver were handed over to the governor, and then the wood and stone were donated, and finally the mother of Caomin, to..."     Halfway through speaking, Gu Hongfang stopped.     Yan Chengjian frowned slightly, and glanced at Gu Hongfang.     Gu Hongfang coughed and finally opened his mouth: "In the name of Qianqian, donate an additional 100 taels of silver, hoping to pray for blessings for Qianqian.     " Now, he realized later that this person was Xu Qianqian's uncle. Xu Shi Anfei passed away early, so Yan Cheng has always been a little shallow on the word family.     He was stunned for a while. He has always been serious about official business. For the first time, he put official business aside, met Gu Hongfang's eyes, and said in a low voice, "Qianqian is in Gu's house recently, but everything is fine. well?"