Chapter 16

Chapter 16 She said she was tired and didn't want it anymore

    On the rooftop, the night is bright and the stars are sparse, the bright moonlight hides in the clouds, and fireworks bloom wanton in the night sky.

    A gust of wind blew, blowing the sleeves of the man in black clothes, the circles of light staggered on his face, and the expression in his eyes was unknown.

    The long and narrow phoenix eyes drooped slightly, the slender five fingers tightly held the stunning hand in his hand, and the surrounding empty space suddenly sounded the words that Xu Qianqian said when he left.

    "His Royal Highness is a very thoughtful person. Why did such a strict His Highness come to me, but made mistakes again and again?"

    "Putting on Your Highness before, but it does not mean that the ministers do not understand anything. On the contrary, now the ministers have made mistakes. Looking back, I realized that, in the final analysis, it was just one sentence, His Highness just didn’t love the courtiers and daughters, and it had nothing to do with other things.”

    “As long as His Highness has a little bit of concern for the courtiers and daughters in his heart, the courtesans will remember the good things of His Highness when they recall the past. It's not like it is now, every time I think of it, it is a bad memory."

    "I can't see His Highness's heart, I can't touch it, I can't feel it, it's the servant girl who is stupid, so the servant girl is tired and doesn't want it anymore. ." The

    fireworks were loud but he couldn't hear them, but her voice was soft and soft, but it entered his ears without a word.

    She said she was tired and didn't want it anymore.

    Deafening, heart-pounding words.

    "His Royal Highness, it's getting late at night, come back."

    Su Wei lowered his head, and he listened to the scene just now, word for word. It was because of this that he felt a chill in his tailbone, for fear that His Highness would be so embarrassed that he would turn his back on him. Brain picked.

    Yan Cheng's thin lips were still tightly pursed, and he didn't say a word. It took about a quarter of an hour before he clenched his stunning eyes tightly, his long and narrow phoenix eyes moved slightly, and then turned and left the rooftop.

    The fireworks behind him are still blooming brilliantly.

    ...... Inside the

    Asayun Courtyard.

    Xu Qianqian sat on the stone bench in the yard, and on the stone table was the total bill of Qinzhuang Pavilion for two days. After calculating the abacus, a few shimmers of fireworks flashed in the dark night, and Xu Qianqian raised his eyes to look at the night sky.

    Just now, after calculating the general ledger, she found that she had made a full 100 taels in the past two days. Xu Qianqian was happy and removed those expenses, but she did not make much money. Now she is only cheap because of the opening special offer. This price can be maintained all the time.

    The style and materials of the Qinzhuang Pavilion are all good, and it costs a lot of silver. Two days is not enough to attract all the ladies in the capital, but the Qinzhuang Pavilion is mainly for ladies. Doing business with noble ladies, if you don't attract them, it will be difficult to maintain your daily life.

    Xu Qianqian's beautiful eyes sank, and she muttered in her heart that if there was a birthday party or a happy event in the capital recently, she could join in the fun and pretend to casually give the name of Qinzhuang Pavilion to the circle. ring.