Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The figure dressed in white entered the Taoist temple and bypassed the stone and woods. Yan Cheng saw with sharp eyes that she was holding a wooden food box in her hand, which looked familiar. But before she had time to think deeply, her figure was pulled by Gu Fanyuan and disappeared in front of her eyes.

    It was purely a coincidence that he met her at the Taoist Temple today. Although he came to Ling'an, it was Xunliao Village to the outside world, but he knew better than anyone what was inside.

    But it is this well-informed, indifferent to her.

    This is what surprised him.

    ...

    Gu Fanyuan's behavior was a little different from ordinary people in the past, but now that he saw this, Xu Qianqian just went with him. After bypassing the stone gate, they entered a courtyard, where the Gu family built a Taoist temple dedicated to the immortal way.

    It is only for the people of the Gu family. After all, the Gu family has a big business and involves a wide range. No one knows about Ling'an. No one knows about it.

    As soon as Xu Qianqian entered, he heard the sound of Taoist priests chanting sutras in unison. The Gu family knelt in the temple. After seeing Xu Qianqian coming, the eldest brother and the second brother gave the maids a wink. The maids saw this and went out immediately. I took a softer knee pad and put it on the futon.

    Xu Qianqian bent her knees and knelt on the futon, her body was delicate, her jade hand was gently pulled by her aunt, and then she smiled and said softly: "You, it's just a coincidence, wait for the Taoist priest in the next view to praise the Eight Great Masters. The divine mantra, you can listen here, after listening, it will be good for your body."

    The eight divine mantras in the Taoist temple can burn incense to clear the mind and clear away distracting thoughts and evil thoughts, Xu Qianqian nodded and answered obediently.

    There are many Taoist priests in the temple, but there are only a few Taoist priests. When the eight great mantras are chanted in the temple, all the people in the house put their heads on the Futuan Mountain, and their postures are pious. channel.

    In her previous life, Yan Cheng was her belief. Now, this is the first time for her to come into contact with such a solemn moment. Hearing the chanting of the sutras with the chorus of the Taoist priests, and the sound of beating the wooden fish in her ears, makes Xu Qianqian feel her heart. , and those pressures seem to have been released.

    She suddenly understood why some people believed in gods so much.

    Because people have to have faith in order to live.

    Dressed in a blue robe, the Taoist priest sang: "If you let them go, you will let yourself go. You are in danger and you lose yourself." Accompanied by the sound of the wooden fish, Xu Qianqian fell into contemplation.

    Then, a voice sounded in his ears, "Sister, elder sister."

    Xu Qianqian turned her head to look, only to see Gu Fanyuan, who was dressed in fancy clothes and uninhibited, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Sister, there are peach blossoms everywhere in the back mountain, After the Taoist priest finishes chanting the scriptures, I will take you to the back mountain to enjoy the flowers, okay?"

    After the Taoist chanting the scriptures, there must be some other scenes, she can't cause trouble to the people of the Gu family here, although she is here, It doesn't bother the Gu family, but after all, they are always distracted from time to time to see if she is still adapting. This kind of concern makes Xu Qianqian a little flattered.