Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    It was late at night, and the March night sky was full of stars. In the private mansion next to Governor Ling An, a courtyard was still lit with glazed lanterns, and the whole house was brightly lit.

    Su Wei stood aside, he had been standing for an hour, but he still couldn't convince himself. Although it was terrifying, the scene in front of him really couldn't be more real. He raised his eyes again to confirm it.

    Following his gaze, the arrogant and condescending monarch Yan Cheng, the hands that used to mark and write and mark memorials in the past, now the fingertips are connected to the wrist bone, there are two golden threads intertwined, and the center of the golden thread , with a jade pendant.

    Today at the Taoist temple, the Taoist priest in Tsing Yi handed the jade pendant to the prince. Su Wei glanced at the prince's expression, and he still had that light and indifferent look. Even if he wanted to speak, he refused for the prince. Who knows, when the prince is the prince. After listening to the Taoist priest in Tsing Yi saying that this jade pendant can dispel disasters and ward off evil spirits, the cold eyes moved slightly, and the slender hand moved a little, and put the jade pendant away.

    The prince, who has never believed in gods, is now a believer of gods because of Miss Xu.

    "His Royal Highness, it's late at night, it's better to rest earlier," Su Wei ventured forward and persuaded softly: "After the jade pendant is finished, you can give it to Miss Xu anytime, don't rush this moment, in case Your Highness is tired from weaving threads. If her body is broken, presumably, Miss Xu will not be able to accept it with peace of mind."

    In fact, Su Wei didn't know who this jade pendant was given to, but according to the recent behavior of the Crown Prince, it was almost always given to Miss Xu, Su Wei didn't know who it was. When Wei saw that his crown prince was still weaving the golden thread of the jade pendant with a serious and tight expression, he also stopped persuading him.     At the end of spring, it was the season of sleepiness, and it was late at night. Yan Cheng, who was staring at the glass lamp, had turned into a few figures. Finally, he nodded and fell asleep while standing against the wall. past.     Yan Cheng's long and narrow phoenix eyes drooped slightly, and his eyes were staring at the golden thread. It was the first time he came into contact with this kind of stuff from his daughter's family. of patience.

    He knew that Xu Qianqian didn't want to see him again, even if he came to Ling An, she didn't care. According to what he knew about her in the past, he thought that she would be surprised by the surprise, and then solved the misunderstanding of the two people's small fight in the East Palace. After he solved the matter of Xunliao, he took her Take it back to the East Palace.

    It was only when he came to know that this person came to Ling An for a few days, and he completely forgot about him. When he saw him, those eyes that were bent when they saw him in the past did not even frown. , No pain, no itch, don't want to bother.     The matter of Xunliao was actually a simple matter that could be resolved within a few days. When he came to Ling'an, he only told his father that he could return to Beijing within seven days, but Xu Qianqian's attitude now, He was a little unsure.     Recalling the past, she liked to join in the fun the most. She knew exactly when there were festivals in Kyoto, and then came to the East Palace and pestered him. But every time, he just frowned and refused, because he was still busy.     Now, when he invited her to watch Qu'er today, her answer and attitude made him fully appreciate one sentence     - Feng Shui takes turns.     He has never experienced this kind of feeling, like the feeling of scratching his heart after being stumped by the grandfather asking a difficult question when he was a young student. Seeing her attitude now, he is indeed unhappy in his heart, but He still knew that he was not unwilling.     Maybe there is a contrast. She used to be very kind to him, he knew it, but he didn't cherish it. Now that person has withdrawn and said he doesn't want to. No matter how stupid he is, he will be a little panicked after realizing it, and he also understands who that person is. Really don't want him.     So today, when the Taoist priest in Tsing Yi gave him a jade pendant, he always did not believe in the products of these gods, but when he heard the Taoist priest say that he could be safe, he remembered that she once wished for peace and prosperity, but more of it was guilt.     After all, when she became his prince concubine, he cared very little for her, he only knew that this person was his future wife, and he would give her generously whenever she wanted something.