Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    It was snowing heavily, the plum trees were covered with large flakes of snow, and the cold wind came from the empty courtyard.

    The stars in the sky are shining and twinkling with light.

    Yan Cheng was silent, waiting for Xu Qianqian's answer.

    A large snowflake fell from the sky and passed between the two of them. Xu Qianqian's little face flushed, and she didn't know if it was because she was ashamed or if she was frozen. She lowered her eyes and did not answer.

    She doesn't know if she wants it or not, but she knows that if she doesn't want to, it's useless for anyone to persuade her.

    Not to mention the snow dance tonight. There will be no hugs at the moment.

    How could Yan Cheng not know what the people who have two lives in their hearts thought, he patted Xu Qianqian's small shoulder and motioned her to raise her head.

    Xu Qianqian looked up at him.

    With a smile on her face, Yan Cheng leaned over and placed a kiss on her soft lips.

    Heavy snow covered their heads.

    Black hair dyed a little white.

    Yan Cheng's eyes moved slightly, and he whispered, "Xueluo's head is full of white heads."

    Xu Qianqian's eyelashes trembled, and she looked up at him.

    Yan Cheng stretched out his hand and swept Xu Qianqian's hair up and swept the hair on his cheeks behind his ears. His long and narrow phoenix eyes were full of expression, which was a bit more dazzling than the stars on his head.

    Not afraid that he would look at her with that gloomy look, but that he would look at her with such lingering gentle eyes, Xu Qianqian never had any resistance to the gentle Yan Cheng, she blushed and turned her head away, brushing her cheeks against him The fragrant thin lips between her teeth, the next moment, I heard him whisper, whispering in her ear: "We will grow old, right?"

    Xu Qianqian only felt the heat sprayed by his breath in her ears, and her little face turned red, she gently pulled down Yan Cheng's hand that had been pinching her earlobe, and said softly, "It's late at night, Your Highness is early. Let's go back, tomorrow, I guess I have to entertain the ministers."

    Is it possible? After more than half a year of soft and hard soaking, she finally got her soft attitude, how could he just accept it when he met.

    He ignored Xu Qianqian's words, seeing that her little face was blushing, and the tip of her nose was flushed with redness. He picked up Xu Qianqian by the waist, and regardless of her struggles and fake anger, he strode toward the corridor.

    The gauze lamp hanging on the corridor revealed a yellowish candlelight, which reflected it and covered Yan Cheng's resolute face, making his face more and more handsome.

    Xu Qianqian looked back, but did not see the smile that flashed across his mouth. Yan Cheng took off his big cloak and put it over Xu Qianqian's petite body. Seeing her curled up like a kitten, the smile in his eyes deepened.

    "Tomorrow, do you want to enter the palace?" Yan Cheng asked.

    The birthday of the crown prince's weak crown must be arbitrarily arranged, but although Xu Qianqian's identity is the future prince concubine, after all, there is no elder in the family, and no female relatives are allowed to enter the palace. But if she wanted to, Yan Cheng would still bring her in.