Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    I don't know when it started to rain, the sound of rain was pattering on the window sill, and the green branches and leaves and the budding grass outside were also bent over.

    But no matter how the wind, rain, and thunder beat outside the house, Xu Qianqian's eardrums seemed to be covered with a layer of water film, and he couldn't hear it. The blood on Zhang Xiao's face faded, and his eyes were full of disbelief.

    Poison Weight is a smart person, and he scrutinized it carefully until something was wrong. After a little thought, Xu Yuan and Xu Qianqian were two cousins. The second uncle in Xu Yuan's mouth was Xu Qianqian's father.

    Seriously terrified.

    Yan Cheng frowned, and the hand that was turning the jade wrench also stopped. Not to mention Xu Qianqian, even when he heard it himself, he felt incredible.

    The poisonous weight swallowed his saliva, and the hand holding the silver needle trembled, indicating that he had lived such a big life and had never seen such a curly house.

    Since it's all for the sake of asking this question, let's just finish the question at one time, and the poisonous weight asked Xu Yuan some words about the mirror image in the dream.

    Xu Yuan answered truthfully: "My father said that it was all because of the appearance of the second uncle that the second aunt left him."

    "My father said that the second aunt is dead anyway, so let's go down to accompany her."

    "The second uncle said, the father It's a beast."

    "A beast..." Xu Yuan closed his eyes, as if in a dream, he remembered something in a trance, and said, "I also heard Second Aunt scolding my father as a beast, that was the first time I saw him The gentle second aunt scolded people, the second aunt cried very pitifully, the mother hugged the second aunt and kept crying, and the grandmother said, the woman is the husband and the child, and they are from the same backyard, what's wrong?"

    Xu Yuan said a word, Xu Qianqian His heart sank a little further, and finally fell powerlessly to the ground.

    Yan Cheng was sitting opposite Xu Qianqian, his thin and cold eyes were a little dark, after hearing that Xu's father's death was actually like this, the anger in his heart was burning him. The qi eroded in his limbs, like a fire, burning wildly from his heart.

    He looked at Xu Qianqian who was at a loss, completely frightened.

    My heart hurts involuntarily.

    He got up from the Grand Master's chair, took two or three steps forward, and took Xu Qianqian, who had fallen on the ground, into his arms.

    She smelled the familiar agarwood incense on a man many times, whether it was in the past or this life.

    But no matter which time it is, it is better to feel at ease now.

    The sky outside the house was overcast, with lightning and thunder, and in an instant, the light from outside hit Xu Yuan, who was lying down, through the window. Xu Qianqian was so frightened by the thunder that she looked up. After seeing the uncle, he stood in the light, half black and half bright, and said with a smile, "Qianqian."

    Xu Qianqian resisted the thought of vomiting, and her face turned pale.

    The scene of the little woman's forbearance and discomfort fell into Yan Cheng's eyes. He tightened his hand and hugged her, and said in a low voice, "Cry if you want to cry, or bite me if you don't want to."