Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    It was not until the backs of the three of them were completely invisible that Yan Cheng's eyes were withdrawn from the window.

    Then he looked at the man kneeling in the house.

    The man was dressed in a long gray robe, with a long scar on his face. He looked very scary, his eyes were small, and he looked a little greedy for money. He looked at the man sitting in the main seat who was not angry and arrogant, his heart was terrified, his back was cold, and he didn't even dare to breathe for a while.

    Yan Cheng put the cup in his hand on the table, and with a snapping sound, he leaned back, turned the white jade wrench in his hand, his face was as usual, his tone was calm, and he said, "Gu saved you, not for Gu. Kneeling for a day."

    After saying that, he looked at the kneeling man from the beginning, and the corner of his mouth twitched, and said, "Jun Yan, do you know, why are you alone?"

    The man kneeling on the ground heard a tiger body. Shocked, he whispered: "Caomin doesn't know."

    Jun Yan was found in the dark room of Huang's house yesterday. When he was found, he was eating sour rice and was in a state of embarrassment. The first person he saw was the poison weight. .

    Yan Cheng didn't believe it, and Du Qi didn't tell Jun Yan those things.

    Now, Jun Yan said this sentence, the atmosphere in the room fell to freezing point, his whole body fell silent for a moment, his face darkened, like a messenger of the underworld, terrifying and terrifying.

    Yan Cheng got up, walked slowly to Jun Ro's side step by step, the black boots inlaid with gold silk stepped on Jun Ro's hand mercilessly, tossing and crushing, and Jun Ro's scream suddenly sounded in the house. He said, "Ah, it hurts, Your Highness spares your life."

    He has lived in the dark room for many years, eating sour rice that is not as good as a dog. His body is already very thin, and naturally he can't stand such torture by Yan Cheng.

    After exclaiming a few times, Yan Cheng frowned and said, "If you don't tell the truth, then being alone will make your life worse than death."

    He couldn't bear the pain even after stepping on his feet, not to mention that life is worse than death. That kind of thing, although Jun Yan and Du Qi are brothers from the same sect, but they are people who covet wealth, fame and fortune, otherwise they wouldn't have done things like life for the sake of glory and wealth.

    Jun Yan grinned and shouted, "Your Highness, spare your life, the grass people have no courage to face His Highness. The matter in those days was all done by the Empress, and she only told me that she wanted me to use rouge to make poison, and I would not ask more questions. If you know that the perpetrator is Concubine An, Caomin won't say anything."

    What he said was really sincere. When Huang Suwan found him, he only told him that he would kill a concubine, but he never expected that this person was the concubine An. After being poisoned, only then did he know that the person was Concubine An. He had not slept very well for some time. Everyone knows that the sage loves Concubine An, and if something happens to Concubine An, he will definitely not be able to take this responsibility, and he will not escape death.

    "After being poisoned, Caomin wanted to enter the palace to detoxify An Fei, but the Huang family found out about it halfway through and dragged Caomin into the dark room." It took decades. These days, he simply had no dignity at all.

    "Caomin knows that what you say now is useless. If His Highness is useful to get Caomin, Caomin will be loyal to His Highness and will never have two hearts."