Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Relief

    The lake is sparkling, with a circle of willow trees on the shore, willows drooping down.

    When the boat arrived on the shore of the lake, Xu Qianqian put the pipa back in place, and did not ask the boatman if anyone would vote for her. Fifty bucks per vote. If no one voted, Xu Qianqian would buy the ticket by herself. In short, Just let Xu Yuan get the wooden hairpin.

    I just didn't expect that many people on the lake bank voted for her, adding up to 60 votes, but the wooden hairpin that Xu Yuan liked is the treasure of the shop, and only the champion ticket can be exchanged.

    Where did Xu Qianqian think that a wooden hairpin could actually give birth to so many moths, she took Xu Yuan to the shop and took other wooden things to Xu Yuan, only to find that Xu Yuan was holding onto the wooden thing tightly. Hairpin refused to let go, no matter how persuaded she would not listen, she insisted.

    "Qianqian, yes," Xu Yuan watched the shopkeeper try to take the wooden hairpin back, and held it tightly in his hands, and refused to return it to the shopkeeper.

    The shop owner was a little helpless. He was on the lake just now, and the pipa song played by this fairy-like woman in front of him had a melodious tune, which made his shop receive such good business for the first time. Who would have thought that the fairy was actually beside him? There is a silly boy. Fortunately, I heard Tianxian call him a brother. Otherwise, I would really feel wronged by this beauty who came out of the painting.

    The shopkeeper hesitated for a moment, then said, "If the son wants this wooden hairpin, then as long as someone votes for the girl, he can take it."

    Xu Qianqian didn't hold out much hope, after all, no one was willing to spend eighty-eight taels of silver to buy one. A wooden hairpin, she turned her eyes slightly, looked at Xu Yuan, and persuaded softly: "Brother just promised Qianqian something on the boat, Qianqian lost, and I can't get this hairpin, Qianqian goes home and buys you a different one, you can Is it?"

    Xu Yuan listened more to Xu Qianqian's words, what he said in the past was gone after a fuss, but today I have to ask for this hairpin, the more I persuade, the tighter I get, and I refuse to let go.

    Eighty-eight taels is indeed a bit tricky for Xu Qianqian, after all, she doesn't have that much money on her now...

    After a while, a lot of people gathered around. First, they wanted to see what the people who played the pipa on the lake just now looked like, and second, they wanted to see the liveliness here.

    Xu Qianqian and Xu Yun both wore veils. Xu Yuan hardly went out to walk around on weekdays. Few people knew that Xu Yuan was an idiot. Now the three of the Xu family are standing here, but no one can recognize them.

    It's just that there is no water here, many people have the attitude of watching a good show, and even some rich sons and brothers, when they see Xu Qianqian and Xu Chang standing in the shop, their temperament is like orchid, and the exposed jade fingers are fair and slender, and it is easy to see it. It is the young ladies whose ten fingers do not touch the spring water, and their hearts can't help but have other thoughts. Some of them even bluntly say that a gentleman has the beauty of an adult, but they also asked Xu Qianqian to go to the restaurant and play a song in private.

    How could Xu Chang let Xu Qianqian suffer this grievance? Standing in front of Xu Qianqian, he said, "Don't look at what I look like, I'm just wishful thinking."

    "If the girl says that, then I'll see if you can do it today. Get this hairpin," one of the men in dark green clothes sneered: "If you can't get it and need my help, then ask the girl to play a pipa for me in private and apologize to me by the way. The only thing missing is that there is no shortage of money." As soon as these