Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    At the last moment, Shunxiang Pavilion.

    The courtyard here is planted with maple leaves, and in the mid-moon sky, the tail of the halo maple leaves is slightly reddish.

    Since Yan Cheng said "I'm alone, I'm afraid you'll be kidnapped", no one in the cabinet has spoken.

    Xu Qianqian also turned a deaf ear and didn't want to talk to Yan Cheng's words.

    This sentence, although explicit, is what he said in his heart.

    But she didn't react in the slightest, and she still kept her cold and innocent look.

    Although she had already guessed that she would be so indifferent, her heart still couldn't help twitching and hurting.

    He sighed softly in the cabinet.

    He was born with the stars holding the moon. Although his mother and concubine left when he was young, the saint's love for him is true, otherwise he would not have been under the pressure of the court, the empress's family, and he would have to be established Prince.

    Although the position of the prince is stable, there are many people behind him who are staring at him.

    He has been close to the sage since he was a child, and the most spoken words of the sage to him are

    --"Being an official, being a king, although you can dominate the life and death of all things, but the only point is, don't show your weakness, weakness is the fatal point, When a person has a fatal point, he can either save his life or kill it in the cradle."

    This weakness can be one's own or one's sweetheart.

    At first, Yan Cheng felt that everything in this world had no weakness for him, until now, he blurted out the sentence when he was afraid of her being abducted.

    Only then did he realize that he was beginning to be afraid.

    Afraid that she will leave.

    I also understand that she is her own weakness.

    ......

    The voice of the wooden chopsticks and vegetables was the only thing left in the cabinet.

    After a long while, Xu Qianqian put the wooden chopsticks on the chopsticks pillow.

    "Your Highness, tell me the truth, did you find the talented person just now?" In the

    past, she would only ask him, Your Highness, is this good-looking?

    Your Highness, are you free tomorrow?

    Can I go here with Qianqian, or go there with Qianqian?

    Now, she no longer had the squeamishness of a little girl in the past, and the expression when she talked to him was more like a monarch and his ministers discussing important matters.

    If you ask, it is also about others.

    Yan Cheng pondered for a moment, and saw that after she was seated, she only took two bites, then picked up her chopsticks, picked up a dish with a wooden chopstick in her slender hand, and placed it in her white jade bowl.

    "You eat, I'll tell you alone."

    Xu Qianqian obediently ate the dish, and then picked up the silk handkerchief to wipe the corners of his mouth, and with every movement, there was an indescribable beauty.