Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Yan Cheng lifted Xu Qianqian's slender chin with a cold fan bone, and said in a cold voice, "Tell Gu, what did you say to the master of the Guan family today?

    " Pushed to less than half an arm's distance from her.

    He opened his mouth to speak, and the breath of the conversation was sprayed on her hair. He should have drank a little wine, because she smelled the alcohol.

    Not strong, light fruit wine.

    Very sweet.

    Feeling the cold fan bone touching her chin, the strange feeling made her cheeks a little crimson, her heart sank slightly, she turned her eyes, bit the corner of her lip, and said aggrievedly: "Your Highness, ministers and women are related. What my son said has nothing to do with His Highness."

    She said it very clearly that day, and he acquiesced.

    The relationship between the two came to an end, and she had nothing to say.

    When Yan Cheng heard this, a self-deprecating smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. Perhaps it was because of drinking alcohol. , suddenly rushed to the top.

    The tip of his tongue touched his posterior molars. It was not the first time he drank fruit wine, but it was the first time he felt sore teeth.

    Very sour.

    In my mind, I just saw her chatting and laughing with the Guan family's son. I saw that his brain was hot, and he moved the fan bone down from her slender chin to the white neck...

    Xu Qianqian held her breath.

    The icy fan bone, like jade dew, slid across her neck and then onto her jade arm.

    She had tasted this kind of taste in her previous life.

    When the love is strong, he also likes it, holding the ice-cold jade pendant, holding the jade ear in his slender hand, and slowly touching the jade pendant from beginning to end, seeing her peach blossom eyes glowing red and pink, he couldn't help shivering. trembling.

    And then, he would ask, "Can't you stand it anymore?"

    She would choked up, her charming eyes would look at him, and her trembling hand would hold his wrist bone.

    "His Royal Highness," she said timidly, arching her back boldly, "I...think."

    ... In

    the small carriage, Yan Cheng dressed casually, listening carefully, you could hear gritted teeth. Voice: "What are you thinking about?"

    The cold fan bone had already drawn into her jade arm, turned back, and reached her collarbone.

    Fang Cai's thoughts, as well as his nonchalant voice at the moment, almost coincided with the previous life, and there was a bang in her head.

    That face, like a boiled shrimp, immediately turned red.

    "No...thinking about it," Xu Qianqian said in a trembling voice, "His Royal Highness, it's been a long time since the ministers and daughters came out, so I have to look back at the palace."

    She avoided the important and took it lightly.

    Don't answer his last question, as if he could let her go.

    It's a pity that Xu Qianqian has been with him for two lifetimes, but he still doesn't know Yan Cheng well enough. He has always been a very patient person.