Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    When Xu Qianqian came out of Qin Xiang's yard, he happened to meet Qin Zhong.

    After Xu Qianqian saluted, Qin Zhong was very polite: "Qianqian is going out at this time, why don't you stay for lunch?"

    "My grandmother still needs someone to accompany me." When Xu Qianqian raised her eyes, she happened to meet Qin Zhong's smile. , She suddenly remembered Qin Zhong's appearance as a gentle and modest gentleman in her mother's diary.

    In fact, from the diary, Xu Qianqian could feel Uncle Qin's love for his mother.

    She pursed her lips and said, "Uncle Qin, I heard from my grandmother that you and my mother have a strong relationship. I have something I want to ask you, but I asked Uncle Qin to help me keep it a secret."

    Qin Zhongyi Dayton, those old things, I didn't expect the old lady to mention it to Qianqian. He nodded and smiled genially: "Qianqian has something to say, just ask."

    "I found a letter in my mother's room that day. It should have been during the time when I was getting married with Uncle Qin. A man wrote a letter to my mother, I don't know who wrote that letter, Uncle Qin knows, who wrote it?" As

    she spoke, fine beads of sweat already overflowed from her forehead.

    Maybe it's hot, maybe it's panic.

    Qin Zhong pondered for a while, and then asked: "The letter? The man wrote it to your mother?"

    Xu Qianqian nodded gently.

    When she heard Qin Zhong guessing whether it was her father, she shook her head, "No, I recognize my father's handwriting. In the letter, he kept saying that he hoped to stay in Ling'an longer, but it doesn't look like my father's handwriting. After hearing these words ,

    Qin Zhong had a solemn expression on his face, and then said, "Don't tell others about these words."

    Xu Qianqian knew it, and she said softly, "In my mother's diary, Uncle Qin belongs to her. Brother Qin, it is precisely because I believe in Uncle Qin that I express this doubt." She expressed her doubts, "It's just that I don't understand, since that letter was not written by my father or Uncle Qin, what is it? who?"

    Uncle Qin seemed to think of something, hesitated, and was about to speak.

    Not far away, Zhou Shu's voice came, "I'm looking for you everywhere, why did you come here."

    Saying that, the figure slowly came here.

    Xu Qianqian's beautiful eyes moved, and she said to Qin Zhong with a smile: "Uncle Qin, I won't stay for lunch. I also asked Uncle Qin to tell Brother Qin that I have to go back to the house beforehand."

    Xu Qianqian turned aside. Qin Zhong naturally understood the topic, he cooperated with a few words, and when Zhou Shu came forward, Xu Qianqian left with an excuse.

    Zhou Shu looked at the shadow of Xu Qianqian leaving.

    "What are you talking about? I just saw you two talking from a distance," meaning don't try to fool me.

    Qin Zhong is a businessman, Ling Anli is a high-ranking official and a low-ranking official, who has never seen him before, he looked normal, and said, "It's okay, I just talked about Xiang'er." After Qin Zhong finished speaking, he straightened his sleeves and left. Go to the library.

    Zhou Shu stood there and lowered his eyes.

    ...

    grandmother Cui came in with a cup of tea, and when she saw Xu Qianqian's pale hands resting on her cheeks, her face was full of sadness, she hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "Miss, what's the matter, why are you so worried? ?"