Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    The night is gentle, and the candles in the house flicker.

    Xu Qianqian hung on Yan Cheng's body, Bai Shengsheng's little face was a little more crimson, and he didn't know if he was ashamed or drunk.

    She lowered her eyes and looked at the small purse in Yan Cheng's hand, her eyes trembling slightly.

    His words echoed repeatedly in his heart

    - "Now, we are husband and wife." The

    drowsy head was blown a little more sober by the cold wind that sneaked in.

    Her fingertips touched the purse, and she was cute and cute.

    Yan Cheng couldn't help teasing her again, "You are my wife, what should you call me?"

    At this time, the stamina of the four o'clock wine was vividly displayed. She was partly submerged, partly sober, and partly drunk. He couldn't help it, his little hand firmly grasped the purse, as if to say "you told me to say it", and immediately bit his lip.

    Yan Cheng's brows moved, and he leaned over actively, bringing his head close to her lips.

    Then he whispered: "You can tell me quietly, so that no one else will hear." The

    drunk people do whatever others say, Xu Qianqian obediently approached his ear, and obediently shouted: "Husband ." The

    word husband was like a hammer that hit him in the heart.

    It reminded him instantly of the day when he married her into the East Palace with ten miles of red makeup in his previous life. She wore a phoenix crown, a golden hairpin on her head, and her brows and eyes curled with a smile. After drinking the wine together, she ignored her wife and many palace maids When they were present, they approached him with a playful face, and said softly, "Now, can the concubine call your

    highness husband?" With the smile in his eyes, Yan Cheng's always arrogant self-sustainability was completely destroyed, he clenched his fist and coughed, and said, "Yes."

    She really called him husband, and the whole hall could hear it loudly.

    His face was impatient, and his heart was filled with joy.

    The drunk Jiaohan Qianqian shouted not enough, hooked his neck, pouted and shouted again.

    The sound entered Yan Cheng's heart.

    It was only today that Yan Cheng realized that he was also despicable in his bones, and he was extremely good at taking advantage of people's dangers.

    Yan Cheng lowered his head and coaxed, "Say you are willing to marry me, and you will never regret it in this life."

    Xu Qianqian raised her eyes and looked at Yan Cheng.

    At the moment when the four eyes met, Yan Cheng's heart trembled with the flash of clarity in her eyes. At that moment, he felt in a trance that she was awake.

    He felt that he was frightening himself, but he was also afraid that she would shake her head and say reluctance.

    Just thinking that she might shake her head made Yan Cheng panic, and regretted her words after he said it. He was about to cover Xu Qianqian's mouth and coax her to sleep.

    However, Xu Qianqian looked into his eyes, the Qingming just now seemed to be his illusion.

    She was still drunk and charming, and said, "I'm willing." The